Other Games - Discussion Thread

Free discussion, talk about whatever is on your mind.

Moderators: Game Masters, Roleplay Masters

Re: Other Games - Discussion Thread

Postby Mat » 15 Jan 2018, 17:01

Steam's community is pretty terrible. They can hate all they want. At least we get the game we've always wanted. :)
Liu Shentong (162) 72-92-60-30-60 Duelist, Navy, Raid, Stealth, Valor, Weaponmaster(e)
OI
Mat
Officer With Many Posts

Postby RCS » 16 Jan 2018, 03:14

Mat wrote:Steam's community is pretty terrible. They can hate all they want. At least we get the game we've always wanted. :)

I second this opinion. :!:

I have the excitement brewing for this game. It may force me to break my no games over $10 rule.
www.RichardCShaffer.com

Pre-game:
Dao Lang (43) of Wan
12-10-80-90-76
Acumen, Architect, Charming, Farmer, Logistics
RCS
Accidently Han Fu'd

Postby Bradums » 20 Jan 2018, 23:04

Yeah...the Steam community is poison. TW community in general can be bad, at times. Not as violent, just super prone to whining and complaining about everything.

"You're releasing a historical title?! NOBODY CARES, GIVE US MORE WARHAMMER!"
"You're releasing more Warhammer?! NOBODY CARES, GIVE US ANOTHER HISTORICAL TITLE!"
"NOT THAT HISTORICAL TITLE, A DIFFERENT ONE!"
"NOT THAT ONE, THIS REALLY SPECIFIC SUBSET OF THIS ONE WAR IN EUROPE THAT I REALLY LIKE!"
"I WANTED MORE WARHAMMER, BUT NOT THAT FACTION/REGION!"

People are entitled. I get when a dev does dumb stuff, sure...complain away, *cough*Destiny2*cough*, but when CA is releasing all these TW games and is constantly adding content to existing games...why complain?
V6 Pregame: Zhou Liang (20) 30-80-70-71-70
Acumen, Charming, Duelist(e), Fortunate, Weaponmaster
The Arsenio Hall to Liu Shentong's Eddie Murphy

Coming in v6: Jiang Xu zi Xinguang
Bradums
I am Man-Pretty!

Kingdom: Wan

Postby Xe of Greed » 30 Jan 2018, 02:58

Anyone else playing Monster Hunter World on the xbone? It's a ton of fun, but I have no one to actually play with out of my friends xD. I'm DiabolicalGreed!
Punished Jia Liang 22*-20-71-90-80, Administration (e), Articulate, Civil Engineer, Fortunate, Propaganda,

Princess of the Jia clan, Jia Xiuqing!
Xe of Greed
Romans Can't Spy

Kingdom: Those Wan Nerds

Postby Bradums » 01 Feb 2018, 15:31

I'm tempted to try it out. The only MH game I've played was the last one for 3DS and I just couldn't get into it. My friend is huge into MH, though, so I might check it out and see if he can explain to me what I'm missing, haha.

Since we have a bunch of Total War nerds here, anyone else excited about the April 19th release date announcement for Thrones of Britannia? It's 2.5 months away, but I'm preordering regardless. They're cutting 10% off Steam preorders, and 25% of the proceeds of the preorders go to War Child UK. While I'm an American and can therefore stereotypically care less about anything that isn't American, I'm a sucker for my money going to charities and War Child UK is - as far as I can tell from doing some limited research - an awesome cause.
V6 Pregame: Zhou Liang (20) 30-80-70-71-70
Acumen, Charming, Duelist(e), Fortunate, Weaponmaster
The Arsenio Hall to Liu Shentong's Eddie Murphy

Coming in v6: Jiang Xu zi Xinguang
Bradums
I am Man-Pretty!

Kingdom: Wan

Postby Quintana » 07 Apr 2018, 08:18

Xe of Greed wrote:Anyone else playing Monster Hunter World on the xbone? It's a ton of fun, but I have no one to actually play with out of my friends xD. I'm DiabolicalGreed!

Man, I wanna play this game so much, but I don't have a console. I'm going to play it for sure once it comes out on PC. I hope there are still going to be people to play with at that point lol.
Quintana
Officer

Kingdom: Vagabond

Postby Taishi Guang » 21 May 2018, 21:35

-delete-
"... no army ever got beat because an enemy sat there hurling insults." -Unknown

"We're all gonna die. I'm going to do it having actually made an attempt to enjoy my life as opposed to being too overly concerned about the potential risks of my hobbies." - Strong Bad
Taishi Guang
Master of the Obvious

Postby Taishi Guang » 16 Jul 2018, 16:35

Rise of Three Kingdoms, a total conversion mod for Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms has released version 2.0. If you have not yet checked this mod out, please visit the Official Mod Preview for more information.

Worried or confused about how to install a mod? Don't worry! It has an easy, point-and-click installer, that is available through either a direct MediaFire download or via torrent.
"... no army ever got beat because an enemy sat there hurling insults." -Unknown

"We're all gonna die. I'm going to do it having actually made an attempt to enjoy my life as opposed to being too overly concerned about the potential risks of my hobbies." - Strong Bad
Taishi Guang
Master of the Obvious

Postby ShadInquis » 18 Aug 2018, 15:59

Has anyone else checkd out Three Kingdoms: Last Warlord. It's an indie title, but seems to bring back some memories of older RTK games.
V6 Pre-Game
Li Sheng (18)
32-92*-80-31-60
Duelist, Fortunate, Scout, Spy, Stealth, Weaponmaster(e)
ShadInquis
Veteran Officer

Previous

Return to Kingdom Tavern