SimRTK Announcements - Game & Forum Issues

Moderators: Game Masters, Roleplay Masters

Re: SimRTK Announcements - Game & Forum Issues

Postby JG Chan » 05 Mar 2011, 02:00

Quest selection has been completed. :wink: Results here. Those who've entered are expected to keep track of things from now on, and I will be linking relevant posts into the quest's opening post as things progress. Have fun. 8-)
Qu Shiyin 曲诗音 (28), 书记 (+35%)
60*-49*-91*-96*-110*
Aid (e), Articulate, Artisan (e), Charming, Networking, Propaganda, Rally (e), Rumor, Study, Wealth, Zeal
GM NPCs: Cao Ren 曹仁, Zheng Hun 郑浑, Pang De 庞德, Li Ru 李儒, Huang Yueying 黄月英, Guo Huai 郭淮
JG Chan
Doesn't speak English

Kingdom: 闞ちゃん!

Postby Xiahou Mao » 05 Mar 2011, 02:30

Just a note for players, the turn deadline has been extended a couple of days. It's now due Monday, 9 PM Eastern time (GMT -5). Enjoy your extra couple of days to plot and scheme!
Xiahou Mao - True Hero of the Three Kingdoms!
Xiahou Mao
Don't Cross The Boss
Don't Cross The Boss

Postby Elysia » 20 Mar 2011, 15:33

So I don't have to post it in several places . . .

Real Life has decided to see how much Crap I can shoulder once more. On top of the normal stuff I have to deal with, it has haded two funerals of close family members. Which caused added stress to my mother that set her back some, and that caused more stress for me. I am also having some numbness in my left hand, which sorta makes tying feel weird since I can't feel it, ya know what I mean?

Any way, in all this rambling, be patient as I try to get myself motivated to do the RPs that need done. They will most likely be short replies, and I am sorry for that. Huggles to you all for being so patient with me during this time. And I would also like to ask you all to give Aureal and Rob a huge thanks for shouldering everything (mostly Aureal, cause we all know Rob is just cute and lazy) while I sit back and do a lot of crying. They have been awesome, and I don't know what this sim would do without them.

Ely
Zheng Mingyu (18) 87*-102*-65*-73*-92* Ambush; Artisan (e); Breeder (e); Charge; Craftsman (e); Duelist (e); Weaponmaster (e); Zeal

Ping Tai . . . At the mercy of Gu Guang and Lady Shao
Lu Ling Qi . . . Daddy's little girl.
Dame Zhang Yi . . . Sugary sweet.
Liyin & Liyang . . . Doubly Delicious.
Wang Jun . . . Teenager on his own!
Zhang Chunhua . . . Devoted wife of Sima Yi.
<Harimau> Ely, everyone loves you.
Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Location: The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Kingdom: Vagabond

Postby Aureal » 02 Apr 2011, 13:49

Jianye tactics deadline is extended 24 hours.
Zan Zhikun (38) 108*-85*-102*-48-70* Breeder(e); Jeer; Logistics; Military Engineer; Navy; Reversal; Rumor; Scout; Siegecraft(e); Spy; Terrain; Trap; Wall
Also playing: Kan Ze, Ma Zhong, Sima Shi, and maybe other people you don't know. :P
Aureal
President: Chen Gong Fanclub
President: Chen Gong Fanclub

Kingdom: Chen Gong

Postby Discordia » 13 Apr 2011, 23:48

He Fei battle, some changes to Turn5.

Unit position of reinforcements altered. Also, Wang Xianling is not Confused.

http://amarillorules.com/images/SimRTK/ ... Turn5b.png
Built in my nightmares
and using my name

Ugly animated gif! http://www.amarillorules.com/sims/simrtk/map.gif

Chun Teng(32) 36-59-61-90*-70 Artisan, Innocuous, Riot, Scribe(e), Stealth, Zeal
Also: Hao Zhao! http://www.simrtk.net/viewtopic.php?p=1158785#p1158785
Discordia
Muse
Muse

Postby Elysia » 16 Apr 2011, 21:48

I would like to announce that JG Chan was looking a little blue and upon further exam, he was looking a little green. Before you know it, he has had a complete color change as we promoted him up to Game Master! Please give him a little time to familiarize himself with all the tools, and read the GM handbook, "How to Torture and Torment Players".

hehehe
Zheng Mingyu (18) 87*-102*-65*-73*-92* Ambush; Artisan (e); Breeder (e); Charge; Craftsman (e); Duelist (e); Weaponmaster (e); Zeal

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Location: The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

Postby Elysia » 17 Apr 2011, 01:00

It is my pleasure to announce the newest RM . . . . Marzy!! Woohoo!!! Remember to be patient and give Marzy a chance to learn the ropes before you bombard them with PMs!!

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 17 Apr 2011, 19:35

Here I am again!! Once again, it is time to announce another new addition to the staff!! Wheeeeeeee! Everyone welcome our newest RM . . The one . . . The only . . . . JohannXIV!!!

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby JG Chan » 02 May 2011, 02:20

For what it's worth, tactics deadline for Lushui is extended by 6 hours, to 6:47 PM EST, Monday May 2nd.
60*-49*-91*-96*-110*
Aid (e), Articulate, Artisan (e), Charming, Networking, Propaganda, Rally (e), Rumor, Study, Wealth, Zeal
GM NPCs: Cao Ren 曹仁, Zheng Hun 郑浑, Pang De 庞德, Li Ru 李儒, Huang Yueying 黄月英, Guo Huai 郭淮
JG Chan
Doesn't speak English

Postby JG Chan » 07 May 2011, 11:13

Very slight change to Lushui, after checking damage calculations. Kong Bo-Hai has 2 more troops remaining in his unit, making it 59 instead of 57. Battle has been edited.
60*-49*-91*-96*-110*
JG Chan
Doesn't speak English

Postby Ren Zhe » 12 May 2011, 03:31

Edit to Lin Hai - I reported an absurdly large number of troops for Gao Wu for whatever reason, affecting food calculations. I've updated the food counts. Battle calcuations and troop counts for individual units of note remain the same, its just that his force totals for his second attack force is 300 something instead of 500-something, making him seem way less scary.

If big scary numbers affected tactics somehow, both sides have until this time tommorow to notify me of tactics changes, or I will be posting the battle tommorow at this time.
Xifang Shibai (197) 36-41-99*-91*-79* Arson(e), Innocuous(e), Riot, Scribe(e), Stealth(e), Zeal

<Kern> You would be an awesome one night stand.
<Kern> You're not ugly, or hot enough to get attached too. Easily forgettable, and you'll sneak away at dawn!
Ren Zhe
Liao Hua the XLVII

Location: Tired of winning? Or being important? Or having fun?
Kingdom: Join a GMNPC instead

Postby JG Chan » 24 May 2011, 20:41

Slight edit to the end of Lushui. The 10 Cavalry that were rumoured by Xiao Xue on Turn 14 should have gone to the Yunnan troops instead of retreating to the city. This changes the final troop counts for Gongsun Jian and Kigera, and Zhang Tzu took 1 extra damage when taking out Bo Fu. These changes (and slightly corrected food totals) have been edited into the battle.
60*-49*-91*-96*-110*
JG Chan
Doesn't speak English

Postby JG Chan » 14 Jun 2011, 22:46

Ahem...thankfully no major revision necessary, but I had made mistakes with Volley and Aid that required a little adjustment. :? This has resulted in a small change in ending troop/food numbers and the fact that Jia Kui is no longer captured. Battle post has been edited with the corrections. (Map-wise, the only major difference is Jia Kui and Dai Ren now end on the map edge instead of just short of it)
60*-49*-91*-96*-110*
JG Chan
Doesn't speak English

Postby Elysia » 04 Jul 2011, 10:05

Wishing you all a Happy 4th of July!

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Gafgarion » 13 Jul 2011, 05:16

The Siege of Yiyang got a big overhaul. Pretty much everything from turn three onward is different. Lots of minor targeting changes adds up to a big change, and I also fixed up a handful of orders that were incorrect. I could go over exactly what was changed, but I'll just give you the summary.

The Runan reinforcements decided to split up and gang up on Zhang Han Ming and Hao Xian (rather than target whoever was in range, for the most part), which in turn led the Jiangxia invaders to slightly change who they targeted, and in some cases, their orders. The end result is this.

At least, that would be the end result. But don't you know, a pesky duel popped up. So please get some duel tactics to me in 24 hours.

Anyways, I'll try not to goof up this badly again.
Gafgarion
Get his crystal, Ramza!
Get his crystal, Ramza!

PreviousNext

Return to Headquarters