Intervene in the Riots - planning room

Re: Intervene in the Riots - planning room

Postby Xu Yuan » 24 Aug 2017, 13:29

Those are some wonderful suggestions Mat.

Hmm, yeah the entire purpose of trying to draw them to one location, for me anyhow, was to address them all at once, but you are right that we do not know their numbers and if we push them all together they may become emboldened rather than dishearted. The strength of a mob is in its numbers after all.

As such I think you're right to try and divide and conquer. The Riot Control Team is a good idea, it gives Cai Bin the protection he needs to give his pronouncements in an attempt to break the Riots. (Though I do hope his updated stats will be taken into effect. I spent a lot of money on that for this event, haha!) The idea to use Riot to turn their anger elsewhere is also interesting, maybe something like...

Jiang Yan being tasked with defending the Armory actually makes a lot of sense as it allows him to strike those who definitely mean to do harm and if he is ordered by the Grand Administrator to do Something it would give him a reprieve to our discussions. (I'm still not sure of the scenario used on how he obtained troops).

(Use of Riot)
"I understand the anger that foments within you all, but was it truly us alone who stoked the fires of this rage? Even now there are those in your crowds who do not serve the People of Wan but that Pretender Li! You know who these men are better than I ever could. They are the ones seeking to tear our city apart as they mean to manipulate you in order to allow the Rebel Li free reign! Hearken to me! Expel those traitors from your midst! Let them control you no longer! They seek only death and destruction within the Jewel of Jingzhou! Show them that there is no place for their conniving ilk within our lands!"
Pre-Game

Cai Bin 蔡臏
5-10-65*-100*-86* (68)
Articulate. Negotiator(e), Propaganda, Networking, Rumor, Wealth, Riot
Gold: 4
Items: Black Onyx Elephant Pendant (+1 Int, +1 Pol, +1 Cha), Book of Rites (+2 Pol), Classic of Filial Piety (+2 Pol)
(V5) Mi Zun
Xu Yuan
Cao Cao’s Duck Hat

Kingdom: Han

Postby Kun Tiao » 24 Aug 2017, 16:57

this is that neither Achira, nor the Jiang siblings, have RP'd him (Ju-Long Bai) as currently being with the group.

Not quite. We noted being in the recruit camp, training the recruits.
From there Meixiu was summoned to assist "Jiang Yan" issue in the garrison RP, Ju-Long Bai stayed with the recruits.

I guess, indeed the first task for Meixiu will be protecting granaries?
V5 Miao Li Houa, 20, 38*-76*-105*-70-93*, Aid (e), Articulate, Loyalty (e), Civil Engineer, Charming, Cunning, Medic, Mystic (e), Propaganda, Rally (e), Reversal, Rumor (e), Tactician (e), Zeal

V4(176)JiaoKuntiao76-56*-83-52-64*
V3
Kun Tiao
Really needs a custom title by now.

Kingdom: Where is your heart?

Postby UnholyBlade » 24 Aug 2017, 21:33

So far -

Unit 1: wrote:Liu Shentong ~ 72-92-60-30-60 ~ Duelist, Navy, Raid, Stealth, Valor, Weaponmaster(e)
Cai Bin ~ 5-10-63-95-85 ~ Articulate. Negotiator(e), Propaganda, Networking, Rumor, Wealth, Riot
Huyan Lie ~ 70-30-90-42-69 ~ Tactician, Formation(e), Wile, Terrain

So the plan for this group is to group up and try to ploy the rioters into the ground using smarts, skills, and the presence of famed big boss Liu. Correct?
Unit 2: wrote:Jiang Yan ~ 90-81-60-30-29 ~ Counter, Leader(e), Loyalty, Missile, Valor, Volley

He's decided to rush into combat first, hacking first, then slashing, but never asking questions. Being that he lacks a specific direction, maybe Liu Shentong sending him orders might work? Perhaps Li Jun, Jiang Meixu, or Dai Ren sending orders might have a limited effect? Who knows with this troublemaker? I'm unsure if there is anything mechanical the GM's can enforce for this, so this might be restricted to any RP decisions we make and whatever Cjh1k wants to do. Guarding the armory could work, but that all hinges on whether or not he follows through or not :P
Unit 3: wrote:Dai Ren ~ 87-72-81-20-30 ~ Counter, Fortunate, Leader(e), Loyalty, Reversal, Volley

No one had any input with this, so I'll send him on his merry way to Hodor. This'll tie up the group of rioters at the civil office for a time.
Unit 4: wrote:Jiang Meixiu ~ 53*-82-60-51-81* ~ Articulate, Charming, Duelist(e), Raid, Stealth,
Ju-long Bai ~ 88*-81-61-10-60 ~ Breeder, Duelist, Leader(e), Loyalty, Raid

These two will guard the granaries from any further shenanigans.
Unit 5: wrote:Li Jun ~ 93*-65-70-30-60 ~ Aid, Blitz, Charge, Leader, Scout, Vehemence

Collect troops, organize a backup unit. Respond from there.

TL;DR - Dai Ren will respond to the westernmost group of rioters. Three's company will take the central group. Jiang Yan is rushing headlong into the nearest group of rioters at the moment, wherever that is, and could receive orders to guard the armory soon. Jiang Meixu and JLB are guarding food. Li Jun is getting things ready and organized for a possible round 2.

Mat suggested instead of splitting up our troops that we concentrate on one group at a time, but I think addressing each group simultaneously would result in less damage to the city if we can contain our portions.
Last edited by UnholyBlade on 24 Aug 2017, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
Dai Ren 87-74*-81-20-30
Counter, Fortunate, Leader(e), Loyalty, Reversal, Volley
Current RP - 0
If you need me, PM is the best way
UnholyBlade
Cao Cao’s Duck Hat

Kingdom: Granseal

Postby Mat » 24 Aug 2017, 21:44

I wanted Dai Ren to stick with Liu Shentong, but if you want to break off and do your own thing that's fine. Alternatively we could stick together but you would command 1(100) troops so we could make use of Flank attacks. Heading to the civil office isn't a bad idea, though.
Liu Shentong (162) 72-92-60-30-60 Duelist, Navy, Raid, Stealth, Valor, Weaponmaster(e)
OI
Mat
Officer With Many Posts

Postby Sir Ebrum » 24 Aug 2017, 21:54

Those officers without ranks have to spend an action joining up with their superiors.

Red locations are where rioting has been reported. You can hope that's where the riots really are happening, and the only locations where riots are happening. Might be a good idea for someone to stay at HQ and receive reports / coordinate the others. :P

The only troops you start with are mentioned in the riot thread. You may choose to have them equipped with bows (just note it in your action post if you start with troops) All other troops are still dispersed and all remaining armaments are stored in the city HQ square (as are all your gold & food).
Sun Liren (54) ~ 55*-57*-81*-108*-107* ~
Acumen, Architect(e), Articulate, Charming, Farmer, Invent, Propaganda(e), Rally(e), Riot(e)

"By GM fiat, you are not allowed to perform that action. Your character's Wisdom score is too high."
Sir Ebrum
Dangerous Cartographer
Dangerous Cartographer

Kingdom: Team Green

Postby UnholyBlade » 24 Aug 2017, 21:55

I just don't want to lose the Civil Office if it can be avoided. I'm hoping the fact that because our troops are each 1(100) they will make short work of a group of (hopefully) unarmed and untrained rioters if it comes to that. If we knew how large each group were, that would be a help, but if they are too large to engage directly then we bank on Li Jun coming in as the white knight with reinforcements, which is also why I wanted each of us to adopt a defensive mindset on the onset just in case.
Dai Ren 87-74*-81-20-30
Current RP - 0
UnholyBlade
Cao Cao’s Duck Hat

Postby Mat » 24 Aug 2017, 21:58

Ah, I see your point UB. I agree with you. We can opt for a more defensive approach and weather out the storm that way. You want to stick with the Civil Office and I'll stick with the city HQ?
Liu Shentong (162) 72-92-60-30-60 Duelist, Navy, Raid, Stealth, Valor, Weaponmaster(e)
OI
Mat
Officer With Many Posts

Postby UnholyBlade » 24 Aug 2017, 22:07

Ahh, the mushroom god strikes again. He truly is a mysterious fungus amongus.

So..there are no separate granaries to guard outside of the central square? Having someone sit on home base then covers both bases of protecting food and headquarters. Good good. I'll take the Civil Office for now, and then the rest of our operations can be based off of what Liu Shentong wants to do as commander.
Dai Ren 87-74*-81-20-30
Current RP - 0
UnholyBlade
Cao Cao’s Duck Hat

Postby cjh1k2004 » 25 Aug 2017, 00:20

If you want Jiang Yan at the armory, just declare that the Garrison is near the city HQ and RP it in the Garrison thread as "The rioters are coming this way, defend the armory and granaries!". It makes sense for the garrison to be more or less near the city center anyway. That way Jiang Yan and Jiang Meixiu can more or less act nearby each other, and it then makes IC sense for both of them to be at the granary/armory to respond to the immediate threat. Meixiu and Shentong can also then both keep an eye out for Jiang Yan's insanity outbursts. How does that sound?

As a side note, I want bows! Jiang Yan's kit needs them! I can't make any promises about nonlethaluty though XD
Jiang Yan V6 Pregame (21)
90-81-60-30-29
Counter, Leader(e), Loyalty, Missile, Valor, Volley
Head of Internal Security (Military Rank 1)
Co-starring the two little sisters Jiang Liyan (shared with Kun Tiao) and Jiang Meixiu (played by Kun Tiao)!
Jiang Yan V5
cjh1k2004
Veteran Officer

Kingdom: Miao! And now Wan!

Postby UnholyBlade » 25 Aug 2017, 00:25

YOU CAN'T HOG ALL THE SHINY TOYS, ITS MY TURN :lol: It would make sense for the "armory" to be in one of two places, either with the Smithy building or in the central complex where the soldiers gather and foods are being held. If it's an all inclusive package, then sweet, party on central square :P

I've posted in the General RP thread the introduction I wrote for Crisis 3, so we can continue the Garrison RP / initial meeting if we want to without having to worry about the threads getting mixed up. I've got ideas for writing up motivations for everyone involved to reflect our choices, but for now I'll leave it the way it is so we can each RP our own characters if we so choose.
Dai Ren 87-74*-81-20-30
Current RP - 0
UnholyBlade
Cao Cao’s Duck Hat

Postby WesternConqueror » 25 Aug 2017, 02:18

Great ideas and tactics from everyone!

I agree with the divide and conquer approach. Just thought we didn't have enough officers or units to provide the overwhelming presence and decisive advantage for all the sites. And also wanted a platform for Cai Bin to address all the rioters together.

Huyan Lie will flow with Liu Shentong's tactics as described in the "It's Such a Riot" main Riots plot thread.

Two suggestions to add:
1. Send scouts to all corners of Wan.
To report on:
- where riots are happening, how many rioters, moving or stationary, weapons.
- where riots maybe starting (eg: ppl gathering in groups).
Scouts report to Meixiu and Ju-long who are stationed at HQ guarding food. Meixiu can send messengers to LST to ask for advise/orders, or (maybe better) make decisions herself.

Proposed Scouting Route
Three teams of scouts, starting from HQ, taking the Green, Yellow, Blue routes. The Western part of Wan will have to leave to Dai Ren and his unit to scout after they fight the rioters there.

These 3 teams of scouts are to be given orders and routes, and they are sent out. And they will return to HQ to report. It would be great if Li Jun with Scout skill can handle the scouting for the Green route. But it may be too much to handle since the intelligence is time-sensitive, and there is also the task of hunting down and rallying troops.
Riot-ScoutRoute.jpg
Riot-ScoutRoute.jpg (155.55 KiB) Viewed 865 times

2. Impose curfew immediately (or when possible).
Troops to sweep/patrol streets.
All gatherings to disperse; no gatherings allowed.
Everyone to get back indoors.
Station troops where riots have just been dispersed (by LST, DR, LJ or whichever commander of the RCT unit that pacified the area).
Organize and setup patrols where no riots have started yet (Ju-long?, with orders from Meixiu?)

For the curfews, their purpose is to maintain hard-won peace in pacified areas, as well as prevent peaceful areas from erupting in riots.
Last edited by WesternConqueror on 25 Aug 2017, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
Huyan Lie 70-30-90-42-69 Tactician, Formation(e), Wile, Terrain

***Intervene in the Riots plot***
Plot Thread
Tactics Discussion
Finalized Tactics

"Facing my wine,
I break into song,
How rare is this moment,
In a lifetime of sorrow!"
WesternConqueror
Ranking Officer

Kingdom: I stand alone

Postby Dong Zhou » 25 Aug 2017, 06:09

I see there's a lot of support for gathering the rioters in one place. I don't think that's our best option, though. In order to get them all together they have to move through more of the city and will likely damage it further. Additionally, the strength of a riot comes from the mob. If we get the rioters all together they may feel even more empowered and will be less-likely to surrender or see reason. Divide and conquer is a standard tenet in war and I think it applies to riots as well, perhaps even more so.

Agreed

Fine with the general tactics since we have decided to bunker down then advance rather then charge the rioters. Matt should tell Jiang Yan to go to armoury for the sake of the shiny things!

Li Jun can do scouting (becuase of skill) once she has gathered troops but that may depend on what is happening by round 3. We can try to issue curfew orders for the peaceful areas but we need to be careful not to weaken the resources we have on hand
<stattingXe> Dong Yan 65-63-89-70-74 Statting (e)

Li Jun (160) 93*-66-70-30-60 Aid, Blitz, Charge, Leader, Scout, Vehemence

Officer Profile

PM me if I'm in an rp with you and haven't responded, just means I forgot or missed your post. Or PM if you want an RP
Dong Zhou
I'm A Diversion!
I'm A Diversion!

Kingdom: None

Postby WesternConqueror » 25 Aug 2017, 19:25

Mat wrote:And I'm totally fine with someone else taking point on the plot writing for this (would prefer it, actually). I just want us to come to a consensus on which approach to take. :)

Here is my best effort on a draft of our tactics based on Mat's orders and our discussions so far. Have tried to include the ideas and stuff mentioned.

Inputs and feedback please? :) Especially for the items in red font.

Plot Title: It's Such a Riot!
Description: Riots are breaking out in Wan! Will you be able to quell the mob?

Officers
The following officers start out immediately aware of where the riots have been reported, and each one listed has 1(100) troops immediately available:
:arrow: Liu Shentong ~ 72-92-60-30-60 ~ Duelist, Navy, Raid, Stealth, Valor, Weaponmaster(e)
:arrow: Jiang Yan ~ 90-81-60-30-29 ~ Counter, Leader(e), Loyalty, Missile, Valor, Volley
:arrow: Dai Ren ~ 87-74*-81-20-30 ~ Counter, Fortunate, Leader(e), Loyalty, Reversal, Volley
:arrow: Jiang Meixiu ~ 53*-82-60-51-81* ~ Articulate, Charming, Duelist(e), Raid, Stealth, Valour

The following officers start out immediately aware of where the riots have been reported, but with no troops:
:arrow: Cai Bin ~ 5-10-65*-100*-86* ~ Articulate. Negotiator(e), Propaganda, Networking, Rumor, Wealth, Riot

The following officers start out aware that riots have occurred, but not where. You can go to Liu Shentong's hall for information/orders, or do your own thing...
:arrow: Huyan Lie ~ 70-30-90-42-69 ~ Tactician, Formation(e), Wile, Terrain
:arrow: Li Jun ~ 93*-66-70-30-60 ~ Aid, Blitz, Charge, Leader, Scout, Vehemence
:arrow: Ju-long Bai ~ 88*-81-61-10-60 ~ Breeder, Duelist, Leader(e), Loyalty, Raid

Initial Positions and Deployments
:arrow: At Garrison HQ
Liu Shentong, Dai Ren, Cai Bin, Jiang Yan, Jiang Meixiu
:arrow: On the way to Garrison HQ
Li Jun, Ju-long Bai, Huyan Lie

Tactics
:arrow: Send out Scouts
1. Li Jun arrives at HQ (7,4) to receive orders.
2. Li Jun [Scout] organizes and sends out scouts all around Wan to gather intelligence on riots.
3. Li Jun moves on to rally troops from northeast and northwest of Wan (see below).
4. Three scout teams following Green, Yellow, Blue routes.
5. Scouts are to report back to Jiang Meixiu at Granaries (7,4) about:
- where riots are happening, how many rioters, moving or stationary, weapons.
- where riots maybe starting (eg: ppl gathering in groups).
6. Jiang Meixiu sends messenger to look for Liu Shentong and report latest intel.
7. If no new riot areas reported by scouts for more than 1 hour, Meixiu sends to Liu Shentong with ALL CLEAR message.

Riot-ScoutRoute.jpg
Riot-ScoutRoute.jpg (155.55 KiB) Viewed 859 times

:arrow: Organize humanitarian aid
1. Cai Bin [Int 65, Pol 100, Cha 86, Networking] sends soldiers to find and gather all doctors to HQ.
2. Cai Bin [Int 65, Pol 100] organizes all needed logistics:
- medical supplies and equipment
- carts for transporting wounded and dead
3. Cai Bin moves on to Riot Control Team (see below).
4. Humanitarian aid team waits for orders to begin aid.
5. When receive orders to begin, team moves out of HQ and begin aid according to plan.

:arrow: Armory
1. Jiang Yan with 1(100) troops, equip bows.
2. Jiang Yan [Lea 90, War 81, Leader(e)] leads troops to fortify and guard Armory with lethal force, located on HQ square (7,4).
3. If defeated by rioters, lead troops retreat back to HQ.

:arrow: Granaries
1. Jiang Meixiu [Lea 53, War 82, Duelist(e)] with 1(100) troops fortifies and guards Granaries with non-lethal force, located on HQ square (7,4).
2. Ju-long Bai [Lea 88, War 81, Leader(e), Duelist] arrives at HQ and joins Meixiu.
3. If rioters aggressive and out for blood, switch to lethal force as a last resort to defeat and disperse rioters.
4. If victorious, continue fortifying and guarding Granaries.
5. If defeated by rioters, lead troops retreat back to HQ.

:arrow: Rally Troops in Northeast and Northwest of City
1. Li Jun [Lea 93, Leader] moves from HQ (7,4) to northeast (5,6), then to northwest (9,6) of Wan to rally troops.
2. Li Jun leads troops to Civil Office (4,4) to join Dai Ren.

:arrow: Civil Office
1. Dai Ren with 1(100) troops, equip bows.
2. Dai Ren leads troops to Civil Office, located at west-most riot area (4,4).
3. Dai Ren [Lea 87, War 74, Leader(e)] leads troops to fortify and guard Civil Office with non-lethal force.
4. When Li Jun arrives, Dai Ren [Lea 87, War 74, Leader(e), Loyalty, Volley] and Li Jun [Lea 93, War 66, Aid, Blitz, Charge, Leader, Vehemence] attack rioters with non-lethal force to disperse them.
5. If rioters aggressive and out for blood, switch to lethal force as a last resort to defeat and disperse rioters.
6. If victorious, guard and patrol area.
7. If defeated by rioters, lead troops retreat back to HQ.

:arrow: Riot Control Team
1. Huyan Lie arrives at HQ to receive orders.
2. Liu Shentong, Cai Bin, and Huyan Lie [Lea 70, Formation(e)], with 1(100) troops in Column formation, move to centre-most riot area (6,4), then shift to Block formation.
3. Liu Shentong [Lea 72, War 92, Duelist, Weaponmaster(e)], and Huyan Lie [Lea 70, War 30, Formation(e)], with 1(100) troops in Block formation, protects Cai Bin while he addresses rioters.
4. Cai Bin [Int 65, Pol 100, Cha 86, Negotiator(e)] tries to persuade rioters to trust the government, to disperse and go home.
5. Sets up a Promise Pole as a memorial and sign for the people of Wan that the government will fulfill its promises to set up the Courts and address their grievances.
6. Allow rioters who listen to Cai Bin to disperse and go home.
7. If no more rioters left behind to riot, leave some troops (how many?) behind to guard and patrol area.
8. Rest of troops and officers adopt Column formation, move to south-most riot area (8,2), then shifts to Block formation.
9. Liu Shentong [Lea 72, War 92, Duelist, Weaponmaster(e)], and Huyan Lie [Lea 70, War 30, Formation(e)], with 1(100) troops in Block formation, protects Cai Bin while he addresses rioters.
10. Cai Bin [Int 65, Pol 100, Cha 86, Negotiator(e)] tries to persuade rioters to trust the government, to disperse and go home. Brings out and explains Promise Pole as a memorial and sign for the people of Wan that the government will fulfill its promises to set up the Courts and address their grievances.
11. Allow all rioters who listen to Cai Bin to disperse and go home.
12. If no more rioters left behind to riot, guard and patrol area. Liu Shentong sends messenger to Meixiu informing of his new position. Wait for updates from Meixiu.
13. When receive ALL CLEAR message from Meixiu, Liu Shentong sends orders to all commanders for city-wide curfew to begin.
14. Liu Shentong sends Cai Bin back to HQ to begin and oversee humanitarian aid.

Contingencies
:arrow: Riot Control Team - centre-most riot area (6,4)
1. If after Cai Bin's speech, any rioters remain behind to riot:
- Huyan Lie [Int 90, Cha 69, Wile] tries Trick ploy to make rioters fight each other.
- Huyan Lie [Int 90, Cha 69, Wile] tries Dispirit ploy on rioters.
- Liu Shentong [Lea 72, War 92, Duelist, Weaponmaster(e)], and Huyan Lie (Lea 70, War 30, Formation(e)], with 1(100) troops in Anvil formation, attack rioters with non-lethal force to disperse them.
2. If rioters aggressive and out for blood, switch to lethal force as a last resort to defeat and disperse rioters.
3. If victorious, leave some troops to guard and patrol area, then move on to south-most riot area.
4. If defeated by rioters, lead troops retreat back to HQ.

:arrow: Riot Control Team - south-most riot area (8,2)
1. If after Cai Bin's speech, any rioters remain behind to riot:
- Huyan Lie [Int 90, Cha 69, Wile] tries Trick ploy to make rioters fight each other.
- Liu Shentong [Lea 72, War 92, Duelist, Weaponmaster(e)], and Huyan Lie (Lea 70, War 30, Formation(e)], with 1(100) troops in Anvil formation, attack rioters with non-lethal force to disperse them.
2. If rioters aggressive and out for blood, switch to lethal force as a last resort to defeat and disperse rioters.
3. If victorious, guard and patrol area. Wait for updates from Meixiu.
4. If defeated by rioters, lead troops retreat back to HQ.

:arrow: Liu Shentong receives report of new riot areas
1. Liu Shentong sends orders to troop commanders nearest to new reported riot areas (Dai Ren/Li Jun, Jiang Yan, Jiang Meixiu/Ju-long Bai) to send out troops to engage rioters with non-lethal force to disperse them. Lethal force to be last resort.
2. If Riot Control Team is nearest, Liu Shentong leaves some troops to guard and patrol current area, then Riot Control Team adopt Column formation, move to new riot area, then shifts to Block formation. Liu Shentong sends messenger to Meixiu informing of his new position.
3. Liu Shentong [Lea 72, War 92, Duelist, Weaponmaster(e)], and Huyan Lie [Lea 70, War 30, Formation(e)], with 1(100) troops in Block formation, protects Cai Bin while he addresses rioters.
4. Cai Bin [Int 65, Pol 100, Cha 86, Negotiator(e)] tries to persuade rioters to trust the government, to disperse and go home. Brings out and explains Promise Pole as a memorial and sign for the people of Wan that the government will fulfill its promises to set up the Courts and address their grievances.
5. Allow all rioters who listen to Cai Bin to disperse and go home.
6. If no more rioters left behind to riot, leave some troops (how many?) behind to guard and patrol area.
7. If after Cai Bin's speech, any rioters remain behind to riot:
8. If rioters aggressive and out for blood, switch to lethal force as a last resort to defeat and disperse rioters.
9. If victorious, guard and patrol area. Wait for updates from Meixiu.

Aftermath
:arrow: Liu Shentong declares 3-day city-wide mourning period. All bodies gathered up, wrapped in white cloth, transported to South Gate to be collected by family.
:arrow: Cai Bin's Promise Pole is fixed permanently beside South Gate as permanent memorial for people of Wan to see government's covenant with them.
Last edited by WesternConqueror on 25 Aug 2017, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.

Plot Thread
Tactics Discussion
Finalized Tactics

"Facing my wine,
I break into song,
How rare is this moment,
WesternConqueror
Ranking Officer

Postby Mat » 25 Aug 2017, 19:35

Wow. I can tell you put a lot of work into this, WC. I really appreciate it!

It looks good to me. The only change I can see would be to let Jiang Yan use lethal force by default against any rioters attempting to attack the armory. Other than that, though, this is far more comprehensive than I would have come up with. Plus it might allow Sir Ebrum to run everything in a single go, hopefully reducing his workload as a staffer.

Edited my post and made some slight changes to your tactics writeup, but overall it's great. Thanks once again. :)
OI
Mat
Officer With Many Posts

Postby WesternConqueror » 25 Aug 2017, 19:56

Glad to be of service Mat. :D

I have edited the tactics with regards to Jiang Yan using lethal force from the start.

Please feel free to let me know where there are other changes to be made.

Plot Thread
Tactics Discussion
Finalized Tactics

"Facing my wine,
I break into song,
How rare is this moment,
WesternConqueror
Ranking Officer