KT ideas thread

Re: KT ideas thread

Postby ShadInquis » 20 Jun 2017, 07:49

I am just going off the same numbers.

Martial Academy: 1 more trainer means a 33%+ improvement in training capacity (so around 21 more troops to 100 training per turn).
Recruitment Center is at most the equivalent of half a trainer (with recruiting 100 troops) and there's that line saying it does not stack with Martial Academy's bonus. It also just has 1 staff slot.

If we are limited by building slots, Recruitment Center is not the main thing. If we do have spare slots, I guess it could be built.
V6 Pre-Game
Li Sheng (18)
32-92*-80-31-60
Duelist, Fortunate, Scout, Spy, Stealth, Weaponmaster(e)
ShadInquis
Veteran Officer

Postby Aureal » 21 Jun 2017, 03:35

Silverwarp wrote:EDIT: I also realized we didn't get the results of recruit agents. Sir Ebrum?

Recruit Agents? Don't you know nobody's done that since like, V3? :P

I'll see what I can dig up on how to deal with that.
Zan Zhikun (38) 108*-85*-102*-48-70* Breeder(e); Jeer; Logistics; Military Engineer; Navy; Reversal; Rumor; Scout; Siegecraft(e); Spy; Terrain; Trap; Wall
Also playing: Kan Ze, Ma Zhong, Sima Shi, and maybe other people you don't know. :P
Aureal
President: Chen Gong Fanclub
President: Chen Gong Fanclub

Kingdom: Chen Gong

Postby Silverwarp » 22 Jun 2017, 02:13

ShadInquis wrote:I am just going off the same numbers.

Martial Academy: 1 more trainer means a 33%+ improvement in training capacity (so around 21 more troops to 100 training per turn).
Recruitment Center is at most the equivalent of half a trainer (with recruiting 100 troops) and there's that line saying it does not stack with Martial Academy's bonus. It also just has 1 staff slot.

If we are limited by building slots, Recruitment Center is not the main thing. If we do have spare slots, I guess it could be built.

I think the line that says "does not stack with Martial Academy's bonus" is probably leftover from V5. The Martial Academy in v5 also starts training at 10 instead of 0. I don't think the line means anything, unless Aureal or Sir Ebrum wants to say something different.

I think with the 4 economic buildings that we have or plan to build (economic office, civil office, lower courts, central courts), the gold we're bringing looks to be more than enough. It looks like we're in agreement that a martial academy should be built. We also have the Smithy. So, that's 6 slots.

I guess we should ask ourselves what else should we build. I'm still for building barracks -> enlistment center -> and recruitment center, since I think we should go for buildings with other tangible benefits besides gold and staffing. Maybe we should even build a temple to reduce the chances of a riot and increase morale.
V6 Pre-Game Character, Su Yu, 159 (31)
V5 Character, Su Sheng, July 196 (25)
V4 Character, Su Sheng, 172 (22)
V3 Character, Su Kang, 175 (21)
Silverwarp
Really Old Officer

Kingdom: Free Agent

Postby Han1977 » 22 Jun 2017, 05:51

Would you assign my PC to do this one?

Arson: The acting officer attempts to burn either the Barracks, Granaries, and Structures of the target city. Spy info must have been acquired on the city within the last three seasons(if another kingdom gains control of the city, previous spy results will not be usable). Success may kill soldiers, destroy weaponry, destroy food, and/or damage Structures making them unusuable until repaired. Unstaffed and understaffed Structures are more vulnerable to Arson attacks. Arson can be done on both Cities and Towns. Characters must have the Arson skill to perform this action. Please list the character's War, Int, Pol, Cha, and whether they have the Arson, and Stealth skills for this action.

At least he'll have something to do other than collecting his salary.
Huang Dong, 39
Starting Stats: 71*-61-70-70-69
Skills: Ambush, Arson, Duelist, Loyalty, Mobility, Navy, Weaponmaster
Item: Smuggler Map (Lead +1, Ambush limit +10 unit)
Gold: 52
Han1977
What am I still doing here?

Kingdom: Chang Sha?

Postby ShadInquis » 22 Jun 2017, 09:18

Silverwarp wrote:I think the line that says "does not stack with Martial Academy's bonus" is probably leftover from V5. The Martial Academy in v5 also starts training at 10 instead of 0. I don't think the line means anything, unless Aureal or Sir Ebrum wants to say something different.

I think with the 4 economic buildings that we have or plan to build (economic office, civil office, lower courts, central courts), the gold we're bringing looks to be more than enough. It looks like we're in agreement that a martial academy should be built. We also have the Smithy. So, that's 6 slots.

I guess we should ask ourselves what else should we build. I'm still for building barracks -> enlistment center -> and recruitment center, since I think we should go for buildings with other tangible benefits besides gold and staffing. Maybe we should even build a temple to reduce the chances of a riot and increase morale.

Temple sounds like an idea, though we are talking about 2 building slots and 3 turns. Other buildings with noticeable benefits are shipyard (so we can build enough combat ships to fight on the river) and stone granaries (to protect our food).
V6 Pre-Game
Li Sheng (18)
32-92*-80-31-60
Duelist, Fortunate, Scout, Spy, Stealth, Weaponmaster(e)
ShadInquis
Veteran Officer

Postby Dong Zhou » 17 Jul 2017, 03:29

April PT 1 had a few city events
A wealthy farmer donates some food to your city. +600 food
You chase off some bandits that were harassing the local farmers. The city gains +280 food and +2 population.
A resource administrator you hired steals food from your city. -1100 food.
<stattingXe> Dong Yan 65-63-89-70-74 Statting (e)

Li Jun (160) 93*-66-70-30-60 Aid, Blitz, Charge, Leader, Scout, Vehemence

Officer Profile

PM me if I'm in an rp with you and haven't responded, just means I forgot or missed your post. Or PM if you want an RP
Dong Zhou
I'm A Diversion!
I'm A Diversion!

Kingdom: None

Previous

Return to Simzhou