First Simzhou Crisis: Selecting a Ruler

First Simzhou Crisis: Selecting a Ruler

Postby Sir Ebrum » 08 Jan 2017, 01:05

Panicked refugees tell wild tales of undisciplined hordes of rebels looting and burning everything in their path, growing slowly closer to Wan. Possibly related, the former city magistrate has disappeared together with all of his liquid assets, last seen heading north toward the capital. He is unlikely to be warmly received at court for abandoning the last bastion between the rebel army and the emperor, but in the meantime your city is left without anyone to coordinate the defense.

Select a ruler among yourselves so that Wan can begin submitting Kingdom Turns. If ancient China was a democracy this could be resolved within days (if not hours). Instead, you will have to choose an officer to support for rulership, and the method which you will use to support them. Include this information in your OI post once you have decided.

:arrow: Rally the Troops! Having the endorsement of the army is crucial when making a bid for power.
Relevant Stats: Lead, War
Relevant Skills: Aid, Inspire, Leader, Loyalty, Vehemence

:arrow: Rally the Civil Officials! Having the endorsement of the city government doesn't hurt either.
Relevant Stats: Pol, Cha
Relevant Skills: Administration, Articulate, Charming, Negotiator, Networking

:arrow: Rally the People! Win over the crowds, quantity has a quality all its own.
Relevant Stats: Cha
Relevant Skills: Articulate, Charming, Propaganda, Riot, Rumor

:arrow: Have a Plan! When you want to give the orders, it helps if you have orders to give.
Relevant Stats: Lead or Int
Relevant Skills: Cunning, Logistics, Military Engineer, Wile

Use this thread to discuss who should be the ruler of Wan. Posts can be in or out-of-character, but please make it clear which it is. Do not post something like the following:
Guan Yu stroked his beard, deep in thought, and said, "I see no course left to us but to aid BarnBurner2002. Because zomg she already memorized all the KT rules."
Sun Liren (54) ~ 55*-57*-81*-108*-107* ~
Acumen, Architect(e), Articulate, Charming, Farmer, Invent, Propaganda(e), Rally(e), Riot(e)

"By GM fiat, you are not allowed to perform that action. Your character's Wisdom score is too high."
Sir Ebrum
Dangerous Cartographer
Dangerous Cartographer

Kingdom: Team Green

Re: First Simzhou Crisis: Selecting a Ruler

Postby cjh1k2004 » 15 Jan 2017, 09:36

[OOC]

I just wanted to pop in and say that I have absolutely no interest in being a ruler! But if anyone really wants to be a ruler, you're free to PM me and tell me why I should throw my support behind you =)
Last edited by cjh1k2004 on 15 Jan 2017, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
Jiang Yan V6 Pregame (21)
90-81-60-30-29
Counter, Leader(e), Loyalty, Missile, Valor, Volley
Head of Internal Security (Military Rank 1)
Co-starring the two little sisters Jiang Liyan (shared with Kun Tiao) and Jiang Meixiu (played by Kun Tiao)!
Jiang Yan V5
cjh1k2004
Veteran Officer

Kingdom: Miao! And now Wan!

Postby Mat » 15 Jan 2017, 12:43

[OOC]

Same here!
Liu Shentong (162) 72-92-60-30-60 Duelist, Navy, Raid, Stealth, Valor, Weaponmaster(e)
OI
Mat
Officer With Many Posts

Postby ShadInquis » 15 Jan 2017, 14:56

[OOC]
Will throw in a bid. It's been a while.
Open RP is ongoing here

[IC]

Ding Ma, having fled from the chaos in Luo Yang, found a temporary rest in Wan. Hearing of a large rebel army threatening the town, he started to plan head for various possibilities and how to defend it. Before he knew it, he had a small retinue of commoners to advise him on the local events. Could he really lead a whole city? Sitting in his current base, a disused inn near the city's gates, Ding Ma was not sure himself. He had the knowledge and skills to manage the defence, but to win the hearts of the people was another matter altogether and was never one of his strong points.
Last edited by ShadInquis on 16 Jan 2017, 22:10, edited 5 times in total.
V6 Pre-Game
Li Sheng (18)
32-92*-80-31-60
Duelist, Fortunate, Scout, Spy, Stealth, Weaponmaster(e)
ShadInquis
Experienced Officer

Postby RCS » 15 Jan 2017, 15:44

[OOC]
Rally the Civil Officials! Having the endorsement of the city government doesn't hurt either.
Relevant Stats: Pol, Cha
Relevant Skills: Administration, Articulate, Charming, Negotiator, Networking

[IC]
Dao Long returned from his business trip to the Ba-Shu area early when he heard news of the rebel armies beginning to mobilize in all directions. He wanted to save what he could, liquidate the rest, and escape Wan before trouble came to his doorstep. He made it home late in the night and immediately went about drilling his frightened staff about his plans. Dao Lang was one of the wealthiest merchants in the entire commandery and few didn't know of this fact. He held stakes in the salt flats and mulberry orchards of Wan and had bribed his way into profitable deals with the local government - permits, included!

Dao Lang: Open the storehouse, prepare a cart...we're moving into the--

He froze as he stared at his storehouse.

Dao Lang: Wh-where...where is all of my rice? And my grain...and the...the silk is missing!

He turned to one of his staffers who had all but the shadiest look in his eyes.

Dao Lang: Well?

Staffer: I'm sorry, Sir. The Lord Magistrate came...he emptied everything. He claimed imperial authority - said he needed the food and money to raise an army to stop the rebels. He promised that the Emperor would repay you once the war was over.

Dao Lang slapped the man across the face.

Dao Lang: I'm going to the city center right now! That brash fool doesn't have the authority to liquidate my entire estate!

Dao Lang made his way to the government office and sought out the magistrate of the city. He was quite poorly received though, as...everyone else was looking for the magistrate, too. Apparently Lord Magistrate had left in the night, a few hours earlier.
Dao Lang was now penniless and couldn't even afford the travel expenses to flee the city, himself. His only hope was to help get the city operating well enough to repay him so that he could leave the heaven-forsaken place. Worst case scenario, he could pocket some funds and skip town like the magistrate had.

Dao Lang: What we need right now...are good, qualified, bureaucrats who know what they're doing! Somebody has to run this place!
www.RichardCShaffer.com

Pre-game:
Dao Lang (43) of Wan
12-10-80-90-76
Acumen, Architect, Charming, Farmer, Logistics
RCS
Accidently Han Fu'd

Postby Calistoknight » 15 Jan 2017, 21:53

The worst of the rioting was over for now and it was time for Xu Bao to find out what exactly the situation was. Xu Bao was a well known blacksmith in the local area around Wan and his shop was one of the many that had been targeted by both hoodlums and the desperate as they tried to flee the city. He had defended his forge, home and shop with the assistance of his family and assistants who lived there. Years in front of the forge had added meat to his already large body and few wanted to tangle with him; there were always easier targets else where.

He leaned down to kiss his wife and two young daughters good bye and warned his assistants not to let anyone else in while he was away. The soles of his boot thudded down the street as he made his way to the abandoned government offices. If the rumors were true the Magistrate had abandoned the town with most of qualified military and civil servants in tow. It wasn't just personnel that left but supplies and armaments, many of which came out of Xu Bao's own forge over the years.

As sun started to hit his midday peak he arrived at the offices to see who had shown up, stepped up and whom he should support in an effort not to lose the city and their liveliness.
Pre-Game:
Xu Bao (42)
Stats: 66-87-80-40-63
Skills: Arson, Artisan, Craftsman (e), Logistics, Military Engineer, Weaponmaster
Items: None
Calistoknight
Veteran Officer

Kingdom: N/A

Postby Xu Yuan » 15 Jan 2017, 22:57

Open RP on the situation of who desires to be Ruler of Wan.

It would seem that the political advisor Cai Bin and his fellow officials crossed the line this time, word had reached Cai Bin that something had gone terribly wrong and that he was needed at the Magistrate's Office straight away. The sun had not even risen yet, but Cai Bin had a sinking feeling in his stomach he knew what had occurred.

In recent days it became apparent that a large number of rebels were making their ways towards Wan. Originally Cai Bin laughed off the rebels, but the strong government which put down the Yellow Turbans only years before was in shambles and the rebels continued to make successful forays against the Han Forces. It was only last night that the Magistrate had called a meeting to discuss the invasion. It was clear from the start that the Magistrate's mind was unsettled. Several ministers who longed for war wanted to rout the rebels before they reached the walls of Wan, but more high-minded men stopped that line of thought, saying that they should prepare everything they had to defend the city in the name of the Han Emperor. As it came down to minutiae of preparations the officials began to bicker with one another. It was now clearly abundant how poorly defended, equipped, and compensated the city was from soldier to peasant. As the record keeper (who had warned of this outcome for years) put it plain that everything was lacking. The Magistrate characteristically waffled about, with no clear idea and said that he would reconvene in the morning and quickly left the council. Cai Bin tried to chase after him, but the years had not been kind to his already frail constitution and he could not keep pace with his lord. There was something... unnatural in the magistrate's stride and Cai Bin's fears would soon be realized.

The carriage took him straight away to the Magistrate's Office where he was informed that the Magistrate, his family, and his assets (along with the assets of many of the officers and wealthier citizens) were nowhere to be found. He let out an audible gasp and slammed his foot on the ground, "Is this Heaven's design?", he cried anxiously. The old advisor nervously scanned the officials, along with the others who had gathered in this literal example of a power vacuum, with a suspicious and eager eye. "Who among these could properly take the reins of leadership of Wan?" he thought to himself. His powerful contacts lay outside of this morally bankrupt city and were now beyond reach and all of his friends in government were also conspicuously absent. Would he have to acquaint himself with these little men? Was he the only one not told of the plot to flee the city? Why had he been left behind? Was he not the reason the Magistrate was able to avoid Imperial Censure after several embarrassing scandals? Was it not his information network which gave the Magistrate even a modicum of popularity among the masses? All these thoughts raced through Cai Bin's mind before he resigned himself to the fact that it was too late to flee.

The aged politician sighed, shook his head, and spoke with surety in his voice, "I am Cai Bin, the political advisor of Wan. Who here can convince me that they rightfully belong in this chair? The former Magistrate has abandoned his position and the rebels do not stay their feet for it. Too long have we tarried already." He stopped for a moment and turned his grimace into a soft smirk as he once again announced himself, "It is perhaps a blessing that the former lord is gone. Now can we not correct the errors of the past administration? The former Magistrate was a close friend, but a weak-hearted man. Can one of a more precise mind, able to weather the oncoming storm, step forth?"
Last edited by Xu Yuan on 18 Jan 2017, 02:09, edited 1 time in total.
Pre-Game

Cai Bin 蔡臏
5-10-65*-100*-86* (68)
Articulate. Negotiator(e), Propaganda, Networking, Rumor, Wealth, Riot
Gold: 4
Items: Black Onyx Elephant Pendant (+1 Int, +1 Pol, +1 Cha), Book of Rites (+2 Pol), Classic of Filial Piety (+2 Pol)
(V5) Mi Zun
Xu Yuan
Cao Cao’s Duck Hat

Kingdom: Han

Postby Suicide Fox » 16 Jan 2017, 16:56

A recluse revealed
Jian Bian says his piece

"Now is the time for a warrior to lead us," A voice emerged from the crowd.

Jian Bian moved forward. He was literally a head taller than most the men around his entourage and had a very gruff demeanor. A chubby official to his direct left attempted to speak over him but was quickly stifled as Bian extended a massive hand across his mouth and pushed his face backwards into the mob.

Onlooker 1: Psst.. that's Jian Bian right? The Recluse?
Onlooker 2: I think so. Wow, he sure is skinny.
Onlooker 1: Tall too. He looks like the baby of a praying mantis and a stick of bamboo.
Onlooker 2: I heard he took over the family business after most of his clan was wiped out by a curse. Comes from a long line of blacksmiths, or something.
Onlooker 1: Oh yeah! That was a couple years ago right? They say he never leaves his estate and that he hates people. Why is he here though, this is a politcal matter.
Onlooker 2: Shhh.. he's talking!

"I am Jian Bian. For those that do not know me, my clan has supplied weapons to the region for generations. Who here among us has the military experience necessary to defeat the encroaching army?"

Onlooker 1: What about you.. what about you Jian Bian!
Onlooker 2: Jian Bian lead us! Jian Bian and his followers have routed many bandits!

A mixed response of approval and disagreements filled the crowd.

"No, it is not my right to claim this position. I have trained in the art of warfare but have limited experience in governing. My clan will lend our support.. and armaments .. to whomever can come up with a plan of action."
╔═╦╦═╗ Looking for V6 connections / backstory
║╚╣╠═╣ PM me if you've got something interesting!
╠╗║╠═╝
╚═╩╝ Jian Bian 90-81-50-20-50 Arrowstorm, Counter, Cunning(e), Mobility, Reversal, Volley
Suicide Fox
Veteran Officer

Postby ShadInquis » 16 Jan 2017, 17:14

Xu Yuan wrote:Open RP on the situation of who desires to be Ruler of Wan.

On the day following Cai Bin's visit, Ding Ma approached the Magistrate office. Unarmed and with only a small retinue he approached the office entrance and stated plainly:

I am Ding Ma, arriving on the invitation of esteemed Cai Bin. I have come to present plans for the defence of the city from the rebels.
V6 Pre-Game
Li Sheng (18)
32-92*-80-31-60
Duelist, Fortunate, Scout, Spy, Stealth, Weaponmaster(e)
ShadInquis
Experienced Officer

Postby Bradums » 16 Jan 2017, 17:49

OOC

:arrow: Rally the People! Win over the crowds, quantity has a quality all its own.
Relevant Stats: Cha
Relevant Skills: Charming

IC

Zhou Liang stood tall, an impressive figure of a man. His hair was immaculate and his robes looked fit for a noble. Two swords hung from his belt and a spear was resting in his right hand, leaning back against his shoulder. His stern yet calm eyes seemed to see everything within reach, and...care little for what they saw. What was he doing here, anyway? The last thing he remembered, he grabbed a bunch of weapons and headed out the door to see what the fuss was about this impending invasion and his father redirected him with a grab of his arm...

"My people! My countrymen!" his father, Zhou Shen, spoke, "The rebels approach, and there will be no Imperial support to save us!"

"Big surprise," Liang thought in silent response.

"It is up to us to defend ourselves! And here is our salvation!" his father spoke once more, lifting Liang's arm into the air.

"Father, what the f-...", the son spoke up at first, before being cut off by the elder's speech.

"Zhou Liang is a favored son of Wan, born within these walls and trained from a young age in both the martial arts and the wisdom of higher learning! He has both the noble lineage, the strength of arm, and the clarity of mind to preserve Wan in the face of the rebel menace! Let us select him to lead us in this time of chaos and impending danger! Only he can save us!" the father announced, his voice booming and filled with fire.

"Or...anyone with half a brai-..." Liang began to remark, cut off once more.

"Gather, my friends, and let your voices be heard! Zhou Liang to lead Wan!" Shen roared.

Zhou Liang had left the house with an armful of weaponry, and now his opportunistic father had announced him as the savior to lead Wan and paraded him before the masses. What a day this was turning out to be...

[OOC: Too fun to pass up the chance to RP this out. Obviously, I'd love to get a taste of ruling again, and it's too funny to have my aloof, uncaring PC be forced into the running by his father.]
V6 Pregame: Zhou Liang (20) 30-80-70-71-70
Acumen, Charming, Duelist(e), Fortunate, Weaponmaster
The Arsenio Hall to Liu Shentong's Eddie Murphy

Coming in v6: Jiang Xu zi Xinguang
Bradums
I am Man-Pretty!

Kingdom: Wan

Postby Suicide Fox » 16 Jan 2017, 18:26

@Bradums
Instigation
the only true method to test a leader

Hmm.. are we to trust our fate in the hands of a boy?

"What this man says may be true, maybe Zhou Liang is a favored son of Wan. I would be interested to know what his plans are moving forward."

Bian pointed a lanky finger directly at the nominee.

"Preferably out of his own mouth. That is, unless we wish to have a magistrate whose father speaks for him?"
╔═╦╦═╗ Looking for V6 connections / backstory
║╚╣╠═╣ PM me if you've got something interesting!
╠╗║╠═╝
╚═╩╝ Jian Bian 90-81-50-20-50 Arrowstorm, Counter, Cunning(e), Mobility, Reversal, Volley
Suicide Fox
Veteran Officer

Postby LukeYB » 16 Jan 2017, 18:52

RCS

Crisis. Everybody knew the word but few in the humble city of Wan knew the feeling. That was, until this morning. Rebels scourged the lands and the Imperial armies weren't inspiring absolute confidence - even Luo Yang had become a hive of trepidation and uncertainty. But to top it off, to make even the vigilant veterans begin to succumb to nerves, the Lord Magistrate of Wan had vanished. Leaderless, weak and decidedly alone, the city needed to band together quick in order to stand a fighting chance.

A fighting chance isn't something somebody like Wai Be was used to giving. He had never used his fists for anything other than to clench during a tough negotiation. He could order a thousand swords but couldn't wield one to any effect. However, this town needed it's brightest and most organised as much as it's captains and fighters. So he, like many others of his ilk, ascended upon the adminstrative offices in search of some answers or solutions.

There was a strange, clamouring atmosphere. Be had been here many times, of course, but had never known anything like it. War was in the air. He conversed with some of his regular clients and colleagues, checking for any information he may have missed out on, when suddenly another group entered. At the forefront, a man confidently but angrily had strode in and began to shout to anyone who would listen. He was dressed in fine robes (more than most could afford) and had an air of distinction that Wai Be recognised.

"Master Dao Lang! It is I, Wai Be - we worked on that land proposal last summer?" Smiling, the minister stepped forward toward the new company, finishing with a friendly bow. "I would not have expected to see you here, even on this most inauspicious day. Pray you bring us good news... or any news for that matter?"
Pre-game:
Wai Be (44)
40-40-76-88-60
Acumen; Administration; Commercialist; Fortunate; Negotiator
---
Kai Chiken
LukeYB
Waiting for Dong Godot

Postby RCS » 16 Jan 2017, 19:15

LukeYB

Dao Lang was pressing a young official, he was barely paying attention to anyone else in the room who he didn't think owed him money. "Do you not recall? I loaned you some money last year to pay for your wedding."
He tapped his finger to his chin as the young man responded with a murmur and a polite bow before nervously jogging away under the pretense of handling important affairs. "A wedding gift? That doesn't sound like me."

He groaned and placed his fingers to the bridge of his nose, pinching it gently. "I can't believe that rat even stole my ledgers--OH!"
Dao turned to see the minister approach him and bow. He saluted the man in a friendly manner, although he was in a such scatter about his mind he didn't recognize him. "Land proposal...? Ah, yes! Master Wai, it is certainly good to see a competent face around these parts."

He gazed around the room and sighed, shaking his head. "Honestly? I've news, but it isn't good. His eminence, the Lord Magistrate, has apparently gone north to secure an army. At least that was his excuse for emptying my liquidating my estate a short time ago."
"Everyone seems tense around here, I'm doing what I can to try to drum up resources." He gave a weak and not very reassuring smile. "I was away in Bashu recently securing some mountain mining rights until very recently so my news of how the city is faring is lacking. I came back to my hometown when I heard about the rebels. I suppose I have a certain obligation to aid the city."
Aid the city in repaying me, immediately, he thought to himself making his smile a bit more genuine.
www.RichardCShaffer.com

Pre-game:
Dao Lang (43) of Wan
12-10-80-90-76
Acumen, Architect, Charming, Farmer, Logistics
RCS
Accidently Han Fu'd

Postby LukeYB » 16 Jan 2017, 19:52

RCS

Wai Be was visibly stunned. His otherwise ever-straight face was, well... frozen. As usual, it was up to his eyes and brows to do the expressing. "Liq...liq...liquidated!? Even the esteemed Dao estate has vanished!? Heaven truly has forsaken us, it seems..." He allowed himself a sigh, before returning to his rigid default stance.

"Forgive me, it has not been a good day. Gold, the very fuel of a city, has melted away from us and I see no way we can restore its grandeur before those cursed rebels are on our doorstep. However, to know that you are applying yourself to finding emergency resources is certainly a welcome piece of good news."

The situation was becoming more and more dire by the hour. Never more than a careerist and diligent civil servant, Be was certainly feeling outside his comfort zone. Even moreso when alien thoughts of steadfast leadership began cropping up.

He gestured to the collective of middle-aged officials and scholars behind him toward the corner.
"We have been collaborating our information, the other ministers and I. It really is as bad as first feared. I never particularly liked the Magistrate - who did? - but with the land on the verge of complete turmoil, I never expected something so selfish from one man." He shook his head while meeting Dao Lang's gaze. "Still, we must move forward. We still have an army... of sorts... and the co-operation of the people. Though they will need to be appeased. Once word gets out of these unfortunate developments, true leadership will be needed. Who can give us that?"

He left the question hanging in the air; half-rhetoric, half-desperate.

OOC: Would like to perhaps open this now to feature Xu Yuan's arrival and announcement (as above)? Your call, RCS.
Pre-game:
Wai Be (44)
40-40-76-88-60
Acumen; Administration; Commercialist; Fortunate; Negotiator
---
Kai Chiken
LukeYB
Waiting for Dong Godot

Postby Bradums » 16 Jan 2017, 20:51

@SuicideFox

[OOC: I love it.]

Liang sighed quietly. He really didn't care. The rebels would come and he would fight them in whatever manner seems best: through combat, planning, or negotiation. Every problem had a solution. Was he a righteous leader, sent - as his father claimed - to save Wan from impending doom? No. Now that he was put on the spot, would he at least see it through? Yes!

Or...maybe. Probably?

"If I let my father speak for me, I'd have more to worry about than you would, rest assured," the young man quipped dryly.

Taking a deep breath, Liang replied, "If the rebels are headed to Wan, it makes sense that we are - strategically speaking - the last line of defense preventing them from free access to the capital. They are making their way to us, so it will be likely a defensive battle, granting us some measure of advantage."

Gesturing with an outstretched hand toward the city walls, the man went on to note, "First, we must send scouts to establish the rebel army's whereabouts. Simultaneously, we can place methods of measurement around the city, along with sentries to report their progress in exact increments. If we know when the rebels will arrive, we can time our options accordingly and ensure we can harvest as many of our surrounding resources as possible before bringing the peasantry into the city to protect them. Time management will be key. We need all the food and resources we can gather, but I don't intend to let our women be taken as prisoners for them to defile or abuse, nor am I keen on the thought of our people being left to the slaughter outside of Wan's walls."

He knew that last part was probably exaggerated. It was possible the rebels would leave the commonfolk in peace, intent more on the city and the overthrow of the Emperor's reign. However, the less the people saw the rebels as human and more as beasts or wild-men, the less sympathy they would have and the more they'd trust the government in Wan - Liang or not. Simple psychology.

With a shrug, the young Zhou raised an eyebrow and continued on to say, "Any traps or pitfalls we could set along the main paths to the city would be established, to slow or kill as many of them as possible. We'll have to ration food and take count of population in the city to prepare for the possibility of a prolonged siege. The rebels have found success against Imperial forces thus far, so it's safe to assume they're not incompetent or unfamiliar with the concept of warfare. I don't imagine them to be fools, but given the situation, it seems in our best interest to give them the field and let them come to us. With no reinforcements, we'll have to make the most of what we've got against what is reported to be a superior force, and the best way to do that is by defending from within the walls and maintaining control of the flow of battle."

Liang stopped talking for a moment, shifting the weight of his spear off his shoulder for a second as he gave another look over the gathered citizens. He felt uncomfortable. Not because of the swords hanging at his silken belt or the spear he had propped up against his muscular frame, but because he didn't plan on his day going this direction. Or that he'd have to 'hail mary' a plan of action to some guy he'd never met before in order to convince him to consider him for a job he didn't really care about.

"Listen, I can't see the future. I'm not a mystic, or a miracle-worker. I see a problem and I fix it. I heard the rebels were coming to invade, so I grabbed as many weapons as I could, and I plan on using as many as I can to prevent them from sacking my home city," the young prodigy admitted with a defeated look on his face, "I didn't plan on Wan being invaded. I'm not going to tell you not to worry and that everything will be alright. I'm not a bureaucrat or Imperial official, here to sell you a false sense of security and little else. Our former magistrate was, and now he's abandoned us. I'm also neither a fool nor a coward, and I intend to do what I can to save this city, either on the front lines as a grunt or - if you decide you want me in the post - as magistrate overseeing the city's defenses and resources."

Giving another shrug, he concluded, "Beyond that, it's up to you to decide. Either way, I have a job to do."
V6 Pregame: Zhou Liang (20) 30-80-70-71-70
Acumen, Charming, Duelist(e), Fortunate, Weaponmaster
The Arsenio Hall to Liu Shentong's Eddie Murphy

Coming in v6: Jiang Xu zi Xinguang
Bradums
I am Man-Pretty!

Kingdom: Wan

Next

Return to Simzhou