Forum Problems

Forum rules, feedback, speak with game masters, suggestions, etc.

Moderator: Game Masters

Re: Forum Problems

Postby Mangetsu » 19 Mar 2011, 03:15

I ran into the following page a few times for the first time recently.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@simrtk.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at simrtk.net Port 80

Not particular sure why it occurred. I don't think I've been doing anything different than what I usually do. :?
~Wang Xianling, China's Greatest Captain~ (33)
[Stats] 101*-95*-90*-36-70*
[Skills] Aid (e), Leader (e), Logistics, Loyalty, Navy (e), Reversal (e), Trap, Valor (e), Wall (e)
[Theme] Scars Of Time
Mangetsu
Intellectual Saviour

Kingdom: Kingdom of Sandow

Postby Lu Ying » 04 Apr 2011, 10:37

Hi,
whenever I try to edit my officer info, say for example my gold accounting, the window jumps about when I click in the post window. If I click to edit my gold, the window will jump 20 lines or so up, it does this everytime I click anywhere and it'd probably happen in other posts if they were long enough to jump about. But yeah, this makes it practicaly impossible to edit my OI. Is there anything that can be done on my end or something?

Lu Ying
Emerald Fusion~

Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Postby Marik » 04 Apr 2011, 22:15

That used to happen to me some time ago.

If you're using IE (like I was), it was easily fixed by downloading and switching to Firefox. I've had numerous updates on it since I downloaded it and I still haven't gotten that problem again. Try out another web browser and see if it still jumps lines.
V5:
Ma Conda zi Feijian (朏囝), born 192 AD
Bearer of the Gilded Mace & The Demon's Wife
Marik
Really Old Officer

Kingdom: Metal

Postby Big Grizzy » 27 Jun 2011, 21:58

This isn't so much a forum issue as it is a phone issue. I am currently stuck ising my phone for internet access. Two big problems have arisen when trying to update my oi. First, the character limit doesn't allow me to put anything new in. Second, I can't copy and paste, so linking is impossible. Any suggestions?
Bu Qin (22) - Tanner from Luoyang
*Stats: 80-80-60-38-54
*Skills: Breeder, Investigator (e), Leader, Valor, Vehemence, Weaponmaster

Han Ji (67) - Taoist Mystic from Cheng Du
*Stats: 40-36-92-56-77
*Skills: Fortunate, Medic, Mystic (e), Propaganda

*Stats and skills are approximate pending posting of character creation rules. Only one character will have stats when gameplay starts.
Big Grizzy
Experienced Officer

Kingdom: Not Applicable

Postby Xeniphon » 27 Jul 2011, 02:01

I ran across this and only just got back on the site. I did send an email about it using the link provided but I figure I should post it here anyway just for the record.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'phpbb_moderator_cache' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [1194]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: simrtk@kongming.net
Oh well, back to the drawing board...

V6 Character: Now Undecided
Xeniphon
SimRTK's Own Cyborg
SimRTK's Own Cyborg

Postby edwchong » 27 Jul 2011, 07:59

Xeniphon wrote:I ran across this and only just got back on the site. I did send an email about it using the link provided but I figure I should post it here anyway just for the record.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'phpbb_moderator_cache' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [1194]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

I had this earlier on as well, both on my desktop and iPhone.

Sometimes I have lag issues surfing SIMRTK on my desktop while not so much of a problem on my iPhone.
(Trial) Zhang Ze
82-80-66-36-41
Breeder, Duelist, Leader, Trample(e), Valor

V5: Zhang Han Ming

90% of teens today would die if Facebook had a system failure and was completely destroyed.
edwchong
Veteran Officer

Kingdom: Miao Li Houa

Postby SunSangZing » 01 Aug 2011, 01:37

edwchong wrote:
Xeniphon wrote:I ran across this and only just got back on the site. I did send an email about it using the link provided but I figure I should post it here anyway just for the record.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

I had this earlier on as well, both on my desktop and iPhone.

Sometimes I have lag issues surfing SIMRTK on my desktop while not so much of a problem on my iPhone.

I had this same problem. If you are using it, I believe it might be a problem with Google Chrome. Once I got firefox it worked perfectly for me. So I use firefox for this website and Google Chrome for everything else.
Pre Game Character V6
Mei Hui Ling, the shy giggly tactician

Version 5 Character
Sun Sang Zing AKA: "Blue Fairy" (蓝精灵)

X-Calibre: She should add that she's blue in addition to being a fairy, I'd be contented in calling her "Blue Fairy" (蓝精灵) enough to overlook that.
SunSangZing
Ranking Officer

Previous

Return to Hall of Supremacy