A thank you.

Forum rules, feedback, speak with game masters, suggestions, etc.

Moderator: Game Masters

Re: A thank you.

Postby PaintedJezebel » 28 Sep 2009, 09:11

Thanks for keeping it entertaining. I've been on four different sims now, and this one is far and away the smoothest, best-run I've been on. I'll always have a soft spot for HoC:Japan, but after a few months here I can confidently say this is better. And that's very high praise.
~ Gone with the wind ~
PaintedJezebel
Experienced Officer

Postby darkzod » 06 Oct 2009, 14:11

If this sim will take long...
Still the game is really fun... even though movements are adjusted by means of imagination ^^,

it is still a good game though...

I do hope in the next version.. we shall see several changes just like playing ROTK3 heheheh like that one.
so we can see battles, movements, strategies and characters.
Xiāo Yìn 宵蔭 --Night Shade--
Stat: 40-37-91-84-40
Skills: Invent, Reversal, Riot, Rumor, Study, Tactician, Wile

Biography
"Student of Zhuge Yu"
"Sworn brother of Xiahou Feng"
darkzod
Ranking Officer

Kingdom: Huang Xiong

Postby The fearsome Hun » 09 Jan 2010, 23:40

Thank you. This version has been remarkably smoothly and I know how hard it can get sometimes. Excellent work.

V6: GMNPC - Wu Anguo
A crisis is an opportunity riding the dangerous wind.
The fearsome Hun
Game Master
Game Master

Location: Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

Postby nixonator » 04 Jun 2010, 18:16

even thought i always prefered sengo judai and NA (even thought none of the good NA games ever come out in my country) this sim is the only one i've tried so i can't be the best person to say "it's the best,

but who cares this one is great and even thougth it's quite a slow turn system that takes actual years to game years (sometimes) it makes up for this with community.

so i'd just like to say: THANK YOU
Character Pending.
nixonator
Experienced Officer

Kingdom: The Future

Postby Shield of Rohan » 04 Jun 2010, 18:29

Let me add my own little thing here.

You guys have been awesomely patient with me, as I've not always been a peach to work with. Thank you sincerely for putting so much effort into the game to keep it running and to help make it better. I know it isn't easy at all balancing out all the stuff and concerns that comes with that but you guys are awesome for sticking to it. And thanks to all that hard work and struggle we have a top-notch game to enjoy.

Hats off to you all :guanyu:
Ma Qingcao (26) 40-36-71-96*-92
Administration (e), Acumen, Articulate, Charming, Farmer, Propaganda
Supreme Commander of Wu
Shield of Rohan
Mongol Bait

Location: ¡Arriba, escuadras, a vencer, que en España empieza a amanecer!
Kingdom: Wu!

Postby UnholyBlade » 05 Mar 2011, 17:49

In light of past events, I feel as though this should be the time to bring up a round of thanks for all our men and women in Red, Green, and Blue. It isn't always easy to be the staff, and I know how it feels to just have people constantly whine and criticize you for things that don't go their way. You can't please all of the people, all of the time, and that's just how it goes, but you can be sure that the players will always take it out on you. :P

In lieu of all the harsh comments and lengthy heated discussions, I think a bit of thanks is a well deserved for all the work you all do. People whine about turn lengths, battle lengths, plot lengths, etc, but I don't think they fully grasp how difficult it is to do all the things you do. I certainly do not understand how difficult it is, simply because I've never been in a position to be in charge of such things. I think I've run a duel once or twice, and even that took an hour or two :lol:

All I can say is thank you, and while I admire the staff, I do not envy the things you all have to go through. But thank you for doing it anyway. I've had my fair share of triumphs and short-commings, and I've enjoyed every minute of it, and it is thanks to you all. Thank you SimRTK! :wang:
Dai Ren(26) 87-71-80-20-30
Counter, Fortunate, Leader(e), Loyalty, Reversal, Volley
Current RPs - 0
UnholyBlade
Cao Cao’s Duck Hat

Kingdom: Granseal

Postby Xia Tzu » 16 Mar 2011, 17:48

Even though I have yet to really interact a lot lot, I'd like to say thanks for all that the staff have done.
OI(27)

Xia Tzu's bio 夏子Xiàzi (27) 81*-83*-80-40-74
Blitz, Craftsman, Duelist, Raid, Rally, Study, Zeal
Xia Tzu
Experienced Officer

Previous

Return to Hall of Supremacy