Banned Users List

Forum rules, feedback, speak with game masters, suggestions, etc.

Moderator: Game Masters

Re: Banned Users List

Postby Elysia » 04 Aug 2009, 08:47

Now where were we? Oh yes . . . Another set of people who were created simply to cheat our system and make the game unfair. Say goodbye to Triston, JLeebeme, Jercoop, Rithie, and Rogelog.
Zheng Mingyu (18) 87*-102*-65*-73*-92* Ambush; Artisan (e); Breeder (e); Charge; Craftsman (e); Duelist (e); Weaponmaster (e); Zeal

Ping Tai . . . At the mercy of Gu Guang and Lady Shao
Lu Ling Qi . . . Daddy's little girl.
Dame Zhang Yi . . . Sugary sweet.
Liyin & Liyang . . . Doubly Delicious.
Wang Jun . . . Teenager on his own!
Zhang Chunhua . . . Devoted wife of Sima Yi.
<Harimau> Ely, everyone loves you.
Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Location: The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Kingdom: Vagabond

Postby Elysia » 04 Aug 2009, 09:30

I am back again . . . . Anyone else thinking this is getting old? Another group of people who were created simply to cheat our system and make the game unfair to one and all. Say goodbye to MineralKing, Plin, Gretchlin, TH0107, and philgrim.
Zheng Mingyu (18) 87*-102*-65*-73*-92* Ambush; Artisan (e); Breeder (e); Charge; Craftsman (e); Duelist (e); Weaponmaster (e); Zeal

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Location: The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

Postby Elysia » 04 Aug 2009, 09:59

Here we have yet another group of people who were created simply to cheat our system and make the game unfair to one and all. Say goodbye to Poulrey, Prelee, venom, Jojens, and Lily.

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 04 Aug 2009, 10:59

Gai Pan, KFLiu, and Haigin are being banned for attempting to cheat the system and make the game unfair for one and all.

Let this be a warning to one and all . . . . I won't stand for cheating in this game. I don't care if it takes me one, two, or three years . . . I will find you and I will ban your arse. This game is supposed to be fun, and if you have to cheat to have fun, then this isn't the place for you.

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 04 Aug 2009, 20:14

Li Ping, and Bortini0609 somehow got missed in the purge earlier . . . Like I said . . . I am still digging, and will continue until I have gone through every name in our database . . . .

Yeah, this might be a good time to come clean if you are hiding past or duplicate accounts . . . . .

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 06 Aug 2009, 11:29

*Sigh* . . . . Found another one . . . Yurian has been banned for attempting to cheat the system with multiple accounts and make the game unfair for one and all. Wouldn't it be nice to see something besides that as a reason?

I am not making empty threats here people . . . I will find the accounts and I will ban them . . . Life is to short to feel you have to cheat to win. Nothing in life worth having is easy, and if you have to cheat to get it . . . then you will never get to fully enjoy it . . . Cause cheaters never prosper! (Yeah, a lot of half sayings here . . But I am just sick about how far some people feel they have to go).

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 14 Aug 2009, 16:40

lady pixie and selurybrik are being banned for being the same person. Next time try not to complain that you aren't cheating, and then turn around and ignore the IP Sharing rules. That is considered cheating. Banned again!

Evan, mi_kael, rotk maniac, slyr's, and Taigong Wang for all sharing an IP but not bothering to do the IP Sharing even after being warned that it needed done. If you can't follow a simple rule, then what makes you think you can follow the harder ones? Never try to hide relationships between users from the staff. Just own up and follow the IP Sharing instructions. If you share an IP with multiple people, then you all must send in information . . . It is a rule for a reason!

Yes, I am annoyed . . . Follow the rules, People!! If you don't, you will find yourself listed in this thread.

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 04 Nov 2009, 00:01

Shakes her head sadly . . .

I had hoped that my rather large banning frenzy a couple of months ago would have taught people a little lesson. Apparently I gave some to much credit. So now a normal ban is becoming an IP ban. . . rio is banned for being rotk maniac, and company. When you are banned, that is not an invitation to start ANOTHER name. That means you are done, finished, kaput even. If you attempt to circumvent this ban, I will inform your ISP and look into legal action.

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 25 Feb 2010, 00:27

*Stretches her aching muscles* I haven't posted here in how long? Dayaaaaam. I must have slacked off . . . Or maybe I was just doing some investigating. hehehe

Once again . . . We have rules in place that can not be bent, and can not be ignored. These rules keep the game fair for everyone. When we question you about things, don't lie to us, and don't dance around the questions without answering them. Cheating, is cheating. lockjaw, windrunner00, wakwak, darkzod, and DeadLock have all been banned for breaking rules, dumping gold/items into one character, and multi-accounting.

Lesson for the day: Don't break the rules!

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 25 Feb 2010, 10:04

Looks like I am getting a workout . . . SharpTempest00 is banned for being the above banned people! Surprise, surprise. How did I know that was going to happen? If you continue to attempt to circumvent the ban, I will do an IP ban, contact your ISP and seek legal action.

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 26 Feb 2010, 17:49

For the love of . . . . . deadly7 has been banned for being the above mentioned people. An IP ban is getting closer and closer, and your ISP has been contacted. Keep it up and legal action will be taken to make sure you do not return.

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 28 Feb 2010, 11:41

Some people never learn . . . . RedTag00 is banned for being . . . Guess who? . . . . . That's right!! The above mentioned people!! Grow up and learn that cheaters are not welcome here.

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 14 Mar 2010, 15:18

You know. . . This is getting tiring. Why can't people learn a couple simple facts.
  • Cheaters are NOT tolerated.
  • Cheaters WILL be banned.

blackgammon and SlithDice00 have been banned for being the same person, and also the group of people banned previously. This is the last warning . . . I will do an IP ban.

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 17 Mar 2010, 17:06

*Elysia shakes her head sadly . . . . How did I miss these names? freccs, blackout00, and wenkz00 are banned for being . . . Can you guess? Yes, we have a winner!!! Second row, eight in, wearing a red checkered shirt and pointy hair! It IS the above mentioned people!!

An IP ban is getting closer and closer . . . *Le sigh

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

Postby Elysia » 21 Mar 2010, 16:48

Sigh . . .

LimitBreak has been banned for being all the above mentioned people for the past few posts. As I said in the Sign up thread . . . You have used up your chances this game. Perhaps in the next version, we will allow you to show us that you have matured enough not to cheat and roll multiple characters. You have earned yourself an IP ban.

Elysia
Collecting Souls
Collecting Souls

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Supremacy