V6 Heroes ( NPC Statting)

Forum rules, feedback, speak with game masters, suggestions, etc.

Moderator: Game Masters

Re: V6 Heroes ( NPC Statting)

Postby SCZhuge13 » 13 Jun 2013, 18:25

Tian Long wrote:
Dong Zhou wrote:Weapon Master is something that I think gets kept as a sort of special skill. Fight one duel and you tend to get duelist. You tend to need to show a mastery of weapons to get weaoponmaster (Tarrot gave a good description of the kind of thinking) rather then having a special weapon

By this reasoning, Huang Zhong should have Weaponmaster for his legendary skill with a bow as well as being able to duel Guan Yu with polearms.

Agreed. Also agreed on Big Grizzy's post about Taishi Ci and Zhao Yun getting Weaponmaster as well.
V6: Jin Zhi, the warrior with big biceps and an even bigger heart
50-85-70-65-50
Aid, Duelist, Fortunate, Reversal, Valor, Weaponmaster (e)

V5: Emperor Chen Wei of Tian Shui
SCZhuge13
"fish flopping"

Kingdom: My shield is here!

Postby Big Grizzy » 13 Jun 2013, 18:32

Zhao Yun had Weaponmaster. My suggestion was to move his (e) on Duelist over to Weaponmaster. He lost at least one duel that I can remember (Jiang Wei) but his weaponmastery is tough to match.
Bu Qin (22) - Tanner from Luoyang
*Stats: 80-80-60-38-54
*Skills: Breeder, Investigator (e), Leader, Valor, Vehemence, Weaponmaster

Han Ji (67) - Taoist Mystic from Cheng Du
*Stats: 40-36-92-56-77
*Skills: Fortunate, Medic, Mystic (e), Propaganda

*Stats and skills are approximate pending posting of character creation rules. Only one character will have stats when gameplay starts.
Big Grizzy
Experienced Officer

Kingdom: Not Applicable

Postby Dong Zhou » 14 Jun 2013, 04:02

Tian Long wrote:
Dong Zhou wrote:Weapon Master is something that I think gets kept as a sort of special skill. Fight one duel and you tend to get duelist. You tend to need to show a mastery of weapons to get weaoponmaster (Tarrot gave a good description of the kind of thinking) rather then having a special weapon

By this reasoning, Huang Zhong should have Weaponmaster for his legendary skill with a bow as well as being able to duel Guan Yu with polearms.

Got no issue with that
<stattingXe> Dong Yan 65-63-89-70-74 Statting (e)

Li Jun (160) 90-61-70-30-60 Skills: Aid, Blitz, Charge, Leader, Scout, Vehemence

Officer Profile

PM me if I'm in an rp with you and haven't responded, just means I forgot or missed your post. Or PM if you want an RP
Dong Zhou
I'm A Diversion!
I'm A Diversion!

Kingdom: None

Postby Tarrot » 17 Jun 2013, 17:21

Cao Pi (187) 50-55-65-80-86 | Skills: Administration, Articulate, Charming, Civil Engineering, Cunning, Spy, Study | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Cao Cao (155) (b)

Here is the official list of things Cao Pi did that were jerkish/bad.

- Killed Bao Xun for opposing his campaign against Wu (had a grudge from Bao Xun prosecuting Lady Guo's brother for embezlement)
- Threatened to execute Cao Hong for not lending him money, and ended up stripping his ranks and titles
- Sentenced Dai Ling to death minus one degree (warning I guess?) for opposing Cao Pi hunting so much
- Opposed Ding Yi from having a position due to him only having one eye, and killed all men in his family after be became Emperor because he supported Cao Zhi over Pi.
- Fired Du Kui as court musician because he preferred Chai Yeng, and Du Kui died shortly thereafter.
- Executed Han Dan after he was sent from Shu to morn Cao Cao's death (allegedly)
- Tortures and kills Huo Xing after he opposes Cao Pi's flaunting of power when he became Emperor.
- Obvious one, forcing Zhen Ji's suicide.
- Dismissed Lady Ren as a concubine over Zhen Ji's objections for being annoying
- Decorated the saddle of his horse with human bones as a "joke" because Wang Zhong, who'd been forced into cannibalism during a famine, was with Cao Pi.
- Was upset with Yang Jun for punishing a rebellion and his admiration of Cao Zhi, and executed him when his market didn't have the medicine he wanted.
- Painted Yu Jin's failure on Cao Cao's tomb and made him go visit, causing Yu Jin's death.
- Killed his horse for getting frightened and bitting Cao Pi in the knee (made funnier by the fact Zhu Jianping had predicted Cao Pi's horse would die that day)
- Last one, lead an army against Wu, against the advice of all his advisors, as effectively a midlife crisis to prove how skilled his command was and ended up getting routed and dying shortly after as a result.

Skills: Propaganda for his effort to establish himself when he first became emperor, Vehemence (e) for being perhaps the most bitter man in the entire era, going Rumor for his slander of Ding Yi and his one-eyed face, Investigator for putting down rebellions and his own investigation into an incident, tempted Networking but I think he's too high up for it. Stats are good enough, nix study.

Cao Pi (187) 50-55-65-80-86 | Skills: Administration, Articulate, Charming, Civil Engineering, Cunning, Investigator, Propaganda, Rumor, Spy, Vehemence (e) | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Cao Cao (155) (b)
Xiong Qibing (191) 94*-59-90*-82*-85* | Skills: Ambush, Arson, Dash, Jeer, Raid, Rally, Rumour (e), Stealth, Terrain, Trap, Wile, Zeal (e) | Items: Draft Horse [mount] (Lead +1), The Duke of Zhou's Art of War [treatise] (Pol +2, Int +1, +5% success to Wile ploys), Black Onyx Elephant Pendant [jewel] (Cha +1, Pol +1, Int +1), Jade Dragon Pendant [jewel] (Cha +2, Int +1), Trapper's Map (Lead +1, *Trap), Calligraphy (+2 Bond)
Tarrot
Lü Bu’s cousin, twice removed

Kingdom: Vagabond

Postby Tarrot » 20 Jun 2013, 16:59

Deng Ai (196) 93-77-95-83-43 | Skills: Acumen, Administration, Aid, Ambush, Civil Engineer, Dash, Farmer (e), Leader, Logistics, Military Engineer, Rumour, Scout, Spy, Tactician, Terrain (e), Wile (e) | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found (n)

-Going purely by ZZTJ since SGZ/Novel have been done. I'm not sure if Vehemence or Inspire for his threatening to kill his son for failing. Also going Loyalty to balance out his poor Cha. I'm not really sure what to do in regards to his war, I think 77 is too small but I'm not really sure.

Deng Ai (196) 93-77-95-83-43 | Skills: Acumen, Administration, Aid, Ambush, Civil Engineer, Dash, Farmer (e), Inspire, Leader, Logistics, Loyalty, Military Engineer, Rumour, Scout, Spy, Tactician, Terrain (e), Wile (e) | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found (n)
Xiong Qibing (191) 94*-59-90*-82*-85* | Skills: Ambush, Arson, Dash, Jeer, Raid, Rally, Rumour (e), Stealth, Terrain, Trap, Wile, Zeal (e) | Items: Draft Horse [mount] (Lead +1), The Duke of Zhou's Art of War [treatise] (Pol +2, Int +1, +5% success to Wile ploys), Black Onyx Elephant Pendant [jewel] (Cha +1, Pol +1, Int +1), Jade Dragon Pendant [jewel] (Cha +2, Int +1), Trapper's Map (Lead +1, *Trap), Calligraphy (+2 Bond)
Tarrot

Postby Tarrot » 21 Jun 2013, 16:09

Jia Chong (217) 56-36-64-92-77 | Skills: Acumen, Administration, Aid, Charming, Investigator, Jeer, Rumour (e), Spy | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Jia Kui (174) (b)

Leaving this here for the moment, I'm going to do some translation of his Chinese wiki over the weekend since it seems to have more than the English wiki. Just noting I checked through the ZZTJ and it is fine, nothing new from there.
Tarrot

Postby Tarrot » 02 Jul 2013, 19:02

Jia Chong (217) 56-36-64-92-77 | Skills: Acumen, Administration, Aid, Charming, Investigator, Jeer, Rumour (e), Spy | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Jia Kui (174) (b)

Update in a new post since it's been 12 days. Int to 70s for how he handled matters inside Jin. Cha into the mid 80s because he had his own clique which consisted of most of the best officers, and how he was able to manipulate people, such as his ability to get Ren Kai out of Jin. Propaganda (e) for much of the same thing as Rumor, especially with his daughter, Vehemence for Jeer, Reversal for getting out of his situation in tact with Ren Kai working against him.

Jia Chong (217) 56-36-72-92-86 | Skills: Acumen, Administration, Aid, Charming, Investigator, Propaganda (e), Reversal, Rumour (e), Spy, Vehemence | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Jia Kui (174) (b)
Tarrot

Postby Tarrot » 03 Jul 2013, 16:50

Jiang Wei (205) 91-93-90-35-65 |Skills: Aid, Ambush, Cunning, Dash, Duelist, Farmer, Formation (e), Jeer, Missile, Rally, Reversal (e), Rumour (e), Trap (e), Wall | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found (n/b)

Father is Jiang Jiong (172) from the NPC thread. From the ZZTJ, its mentioned he did spend time as a governor, and he spent time putting down barbarians. ZZTJ also mentions him building walled fortresses, not much else. Military Engineer and Investigator, nixing administration since he has skills, Raid for his attemps, Inspire for Rally, Vehemence for Jeer, Strategics (e) for Trap (e). Tempted to drop his lead down but I know of him in the novel.

Jiang Wei (205) 91-93-90-35-65 |Skills: Aid, Ambush, Cunning, Dash, Duelist, Farmer, Formation (e), Inspire, Investigator, Military Engineer, Missile, Raid, Reversal (e), Rumour (e), Strategics (e), Vehemence | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Jiang Jiong (172) (n/b)
Tarrot

Postby Tarrot » 06 Jul 2013, 17:07

Liu Shan (207) 11-34-37-44-66 | Skills: Charming | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Liu Bei (161) (b)
- Incompetent, lazy, sure. Bad, no.

Liu Shan (207) 11-34-37-44-66 | Skills: Charming | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Liu Bei (161) (n)

Lu Kang (210) 83-45-87-74-75 | Skills: Administration, Ambush, Architect, Civil Engineer, Counter, Cunning, Farmer, Investigator, Leader, Military Engineer (e), Navy, Networking, Propaganda, Rally, Reversal, Riot, Siegecraft, Terrain | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Lu Xun (183) (n/g)
- ZZTJ had pretty much nothing, so saying fine to everything he has. Inspire for Rally, only real skill change needed

Lu Kang (210) 83-45-87-74-75 | Skills: Administration, Ambush, Architect, Civil Engineer, Counter, Cunning, Farmer, Inspire, Investigator, Leader, Military Engineer (e), Navy, Networking, Propaganda, Reversal, Riot, Siegecraft, Terrain | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Lu Xun (183) (n/g)
Tarrot

Postby Zhang Tzu » 06 Jul 2013, 19:28

Why is Zhang Fei so much better than Guan Yu?

Guan Yu (162) 83-98-70-52-74
Zhang Fei (167) 94-99-78-57-44

Zhang Fei is a better leader, warrior, and more intelligent than Guan Yu? Every ROTK game I have ever seen has Guan Yu with higher lead and INT. with Zhang Fei barely better in War.

So who is the Zhang Fei fan boy that made him so epic and Guan Yu so not? I would swap their LEAD and INT scores and I think that would be about right
Zhang Tzu(30) 113*-105*-72*-62*-49, Breeder(e); Craftsman; Duelist(e); Leader; Reversal; Scout(e); Stealth; Study(e); Trample(e); Valor(e); Weaponmaster(e); Zeal
Zhang Tzu
Experienced Officer

Kingdom: Chen Wei

Postby Tarrot » 07 Jul 2013, 04:44

Lead: Zhang Fei played a major role in two campaigns, in the taking of Shu as well as in Hanzhong. That pushes his lead up to the 90s. Guan Yu, while he had the success at Fancheng, that was much more his using the rain to get a flood than anything else. In terms of actual battles, he's successful over a long time, but never had the pedigree Zhang Fei had.

War: Zhang Fei dueled Lu Bu longer, that's why.

Int: Guan Yu had the Fancheng ploy, Zhang Fei had numerous ploys tricking the enemy, such as his getting the horses to appear there was an army beyond the bridge, or using his drunkeness to lure in the enemy just off the top of my head.

Pol: Zhang Fei had some time as a governor, so did Guan Yu, but Zhang Fei never ruined relations and cost the only real chance at defeating Wei by calling Sun Quan's daughter a dog.

Cha: Guan Yu is off 80 because of his hubris and arrogance, which would make a lot of people like him, but rubbed others the wrong way. Zhang Fei has a habit of upsetting everyone he meets, and got killed because he upset his underlings with his drunkeness and actions.
Tarrot

Postby Dong Zhou » 07 Jul 2013, 05:19

Tarrot's reply is better but I would suggest the scores partly reflect novel best bits +history best bits. In the novel, you have Guan Yu the awesome whose beard makes the girls (plus Cao Cao) swoon. Zhang Fei gets strong stats because, despite his flaws, he is still an impressive general with a wily mind in the novel. History then gives Zhang Fei a boost as he is one of Shu's few top generals, Guan Yu perhaps gets a pol boost but otherwise zilch.
<stattingXe> Dong Yan 65-63-89-70-74 Statting (e)

Li Jun (160) 90-61-70-30-60 Skills: Aid, Blitz, Charge, Leader, Scout, Vehemence

Officer Profile

PM me if I'm in an rp with you and haven't responded, just means I forgot or missed your post. Or PM if you want an RP
Dong Zhou
I'm A Diversion!
I'm A Diversion!

Kingdom: None

Postby Jolt » 08 Jul 2013, 14:42

Zhang Tzu wrote:Every ROTK game I have ever seen has Guan Yu with higher lead and INT. with Zhang Fei barely better in War.

Stats aren't made on what ROTK game says. If you think that is so, you're going to roll your eyes several times when you see Xiahou Dun's Pol stat and skills.
Liu Jingjing (劉勁勁), zi Congling (聰靈), 28, King of Han (漢王)
89*.42*.91*.57*.71*
Skills: Ambush, Aid, Arson (e), Medic*, Mystic, Trap(e)*, Wile
Items: Plumed Steel Helmet (War +2, Cha +1, Lead +1), Warhorse (Lead +5), The Life of Lord Shang (Pol +2, Lead +1, Int +1), Formation Theory (Lead +1, Int +1, Battle MP on land: +1), Trapper's Map (Lead +1, *Trap). Jade Phoenix Pendant (+2 Cha, Medic), Silver Ornate Ring (+1 Cha)
Gold: 1398
Jolt
Experienced Officer

Location: In democracy, it's your vote that counts. In feudalism, it's your count that votes.
Kingdom: Han

Postby Kakirot83 » 08 Jul 2013, 16:40

Dong Zhou wrote:Tarrot's reply is better but I would suggest the scores partly reflect novel best bits +history best bits. In the novel, you have Guan Yu the awesome whose beard makes the girls (plus Cao Cao) swoon. Zhang Fei gets strong stats because, despite his flaws, he is still an impressive general with a wily mind in the novel. History then gives Zhang Fei a boost as he is one of Shu's few top generals, Guan Yu perhaps gets a pol boost but otherwise zilch.

To be fair, GY was in charge of Jing, and was also his lonely little prong in a multi-pronged invasion of Wei. Zhang Fei was neither. :P
V6 Pre-game:
Jing Yi 81-81-61-40-60
Aid; Ambush; Arson; Loyalty (e); Raid; Stealth; Valor

Julia: This is... ...a dream...
Spike: Yeah... Just a bad dream...

Everything is clearer now
Life is just a dream you know
That's never ending
I'm ascending

You're Gonna Carry That Weight

Marzy - It is not a problem to anybody here but you, just like windmills aren't a problem to anyone but Don Quixote.
Kakirot83
Veteran Officer

Kingdom: Dugu Qiusheng

Postby Tarrot » 09 Jul 2013, 16:24

Sima Shi (207) 85-67-80-89-60 | Skills: Acumen, Administration (e), Aid, Dash, Investigator, Jeer, Leader, Propaganda, Rally, Rumor, Siegecraft, Spy, Tactician, Valour, Wile | Location: Not Found | Father: Sima Yi (179) (n/b)

- Riot for his plan to make Guanqui Jian's forces rebel, rather large lead drop. I'll double-check the heroes thread later to see if I missed something, he was a smart guy, but he only had one major campaign, against Guanqiu Jian and Wen Qin/Yang, where while it was successful in the end, was more due to tactics than his leading of the troops. Other stats are fine, Vehemence and Inspire in place of other skills.

Sima Shi (207) 77-67-80-89-60 | Skills: Acumen, Administration (e), Aid, Dash, Inspire, Investigator, Leader, Propaganda, Riot, Rumor, Siegecraft, Spy, Tactician, Valour, Vehemence, Wile | Location: Not Found | Father: Sima Yi (179) (n/b)

Sima Zhao (211) 74-40-81-79-68 | Skills: Aid, Ambush, Cunning, Leader, Rally, Reversal, Siegecraft, Tactician | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Sima Yi (179) (b)

- Mobility for selection of highly-mobile troops, Rumor for the plan to spread lies on Wu's troops, Ariculate for a forged letter (not sure if him), Spy for spies, Lead boost to low 80s, as I found, personally, his leading of the troops against Zhuge Dan to be more impressive than Sima Shi's leading of the troops against Guanqiu Jian, since Sima Zhao was more hands on with his actions. Inspire in place of, Networking for recognition of talent (Wei Shu)

Sima Zhao (211) 82-40-81-79-68 | Skills: Aid, Ambush, Articulate, Cunning, Inspire, Leader, Mobility, Networking, Reversal, Rumor, Siegecraft, Spy, Tactician | Items: | Ranks: Free Officer | Location: Not Found | Father: Sima Yi (179) (b)
Tarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Supremacy