Free discussion, talk about whatever is on your mind.

Moderators: Game Masters, Roleplay Masters

Re: Avatars Requesting Thread

Postby Mat » 02 Sep 2014, 02:06

This is less of an avatar request and more of a resources for avatar request. Does anyone know where to find the created officer portraits for RTK12? Not the portraits for Liu Bei, Sun Ce, etc. but the portraits included for custom officer creation?

My computer back home has RTK12 on it but since I won't be back for the better part of the year I need to use online sources to find them and the Almighty Google has turned up nothing thus far.
Liu Shentong (162) 72-92-60-30-60 Duelist, Navy, Raid, Stealth, Valor, Weaponmaster(e)
OI
Mat
Officer With Many Posts

Postby Strong Bad » 02 Sep 2014, 02:34

Mat wrote:This is less of an avatar request and more of a resources for avatar request. Does anyone know where to find the created officer portraits for RTK12? Not the portraits for Liu Bei, Sun Ce, etc. but the portraits included for custom officer creation?

My computer back home has RTK12 on it but since I won't be back for the better part of the year I need to use online sources to find them and the Almighty Google has turned up nothing thus far.

I've looked everywhere for these and have yet to find them (although I did find a good resource for historic officer portraits; even edited the coloration on E Huan to match what I want for v6 Xiahou Meng). I'd be interested in seeing these as well.

Edit: Went ahead and installed an English version of the game onto my PC. Unfortunately, I cannot locate the portrait files anywhere in the data folder for the install. I'm exhausted and about to hit the hay, so I'll take another crack at it tomorrow to see if I can find them. Should I locate the portrait files, I'll put them up on Imgur to share.

-SB
Xiahou Meng will return for V6. Until then...

Pre-game:
Lü You (34)
70-90-62-16-65
Charge, Duelist (e), Trample, Valour, Weaponmaster

2328. Just because damage is non-lethal doesn't mean I can keep beating him for hours.
Strong Bad
Have I annoyed her today?

Location: Y'know, I don't recall having done anything for a while. But I still feel like I deserve a smoke.

Postby Mat » 02 Sep 2014, 03:01

Strong Bad wrote:I've looked everywhere for these and have yet to find them (although I did find a good resource for historic officer portraits; even edited the coloration on E Huan to match what I want for v6 Xiahou Meng). I'd be interested in seeing these as well.

Edit: Went ahead and installed an English version of the game onto my PC. Unfortunately, I cannot locate the portrait files anywhere in the data folder for the install. I'm exhausted and about to hit the hay, so I'll take another crack at it tomorrow to see if I can find them. Should I locate the portrait files, I'll put them up on Imgur to share.

-SB

Awesome, thanks. Worse case scenario I'll just use a tweaked portrait, but I'd rather not use an actual personality's portrait for my character if I can help it.
Liu Shentong (162) 72-92-60-30-60 Duelist, Navy, Raid, Stealth, Valor, Weaponmaster(e)
OI
Mat
Officer With Many Posts

Postby Strong Bad » 02 Sep 2014, 22:32

Mat wrote:
Strong Bad wrote:I've looked everywhere for these and have yet to find them (although I did find a good resource for historic officer portraits; even edited the coloration on E Huan to match what I want for v6 Xiahou Meng). I'd be interested in seeing these as well.

-SB

Awesome, thanks. Worse case scenario I'll just use a tweaked portrait, but I'd rather not use an actual personality's portrait for my character if I can help it.

I've hunted through every game file I can locate on my PC after running the install, and cannot find any portrait files or .dat files that point to a location. Wherever they're located in the game files, they're hidden very well.

-SB
Xiahou Meng will return for V6. Until then...

Pre-game:
Lü You (34)
70-90-62-16-65
Charge, Duelist (e), Trample, Valour, Weaponmaster

2328. Just because damage is non-lethal doesn't mean I can keep beating him for hours.
Strong Bad
Have I annoyed her today?

Location: Y'know, I don't recall having done anything for a while. But I still feel like I deserve a smoke.

Postby Mat » 03 Sep 2014, 01:11

Strong Bad wrote:I've hunted through every game file I can locate on my PC after running the install, and cannot find any portrait files or .dat files that point to a location. Wherever they're located in the game files, they're hidden very well.

-SB

No worries SB. Thanks for trying, at least. I'll whip something up in Photoshop with Xiang Yu's portrait, since he's not an RTK-era officer.
OI
Mat
Officer With Many Posts

Previous

Return to Kingdom Tavern