Introduce Yourselves!

Free discussion, talk about whatever is on your mind.

Moderators: Game Masters, Roleplay Masters

Re: Introduce Yourselves!

Postby master_shade » 22 Sep 2013, 04:28

I'm steven some of y'all here might know me as Duageyl or MS from HoI. Been meaning to get on here and give this place a look around. hopefully I'm not to late to join in on the next round of fun here
master_shade
Officer

Kingdom: Vagabond

Postby Con Ming » 03 Oct 2013, 15:26

Hello my name is Jase Im not really sure what to do on this site and Im good at the Romance of the Three Kingdoms Games
Con Ming
Officer

Postby Dong Zhou » 07 Oct 2013, 15:14

Hi Jase

At the moment, we are pre-game so why not look at the archives or join the chat here
<stattingXe> Dong Yan 65-63-89-70-74 Statting (e)

Li Jun (160) 90-61-70-30-60 Skills: Aid, Blitz, Charge, Leader, Scout, Vehemence

Officer Profile

PM me if I'm in an rp with you and haven't responded, just means I forgot or missed your post. Or PM if you want an RP
Dong Zhou
I'm A Diversion!
I'm A Diversion!

Kingdom: None

Postby Capo » 08 Nov 2013, 15:04

Hey, I am Joe and ive been here before recently, near the end of V5. So I am curious to know how it'll be at the start of the game.
Capo
Officer

Postby Bradums » 09 Nov 2013, 15:16

Hey, Joe. Welcome back.

The staff is currently working behind the shadows, statting NPCs and plotting v6. There's no estimate yet on a start date, but the community's waiting like good little boys and girls and conversing here in the meantime. There's plenty of discussion about the upcoming game, so feel free to jump in and say hey!
V6 Pregame: Zhou Liang (20) 30-80-70-71-70
Acumen, Charming, Duelist(e), Fortunate, Weaponmaster
The Arsenio Hall to Liu Shentong's Eddie Murphy

Coming in v6: Jiang Xu zi Xinguang
Bradums
I am Man-Pretty!

Kingdom: Wan

Postby Horvath » 20 Jan 2014, 13:33

Hi I haven't done this intro thing before so maybe now as good as any..

I not interested in sharing my actual name.. just knowing me as Horvath a pen name of sort for simrtk is plenty.
My likes, i really like artworks a lot, a great fan of anime,
i esp like how animes portray the artist view of their created world
and the ideals they intend to covey thru their script and actions of the chars they develop...

I'm also into com games and ps games as well as card dueling games..
yep.. and enjoying the joy of having two new additions (nephews) to my family. adorable!
Horvath
Veteran Officer

Kingdom: street !!

Postby grenmoyo » 17 Feb 2014, 15:56

I have been under here before under a different (and unfortunately long forgotten) name. I will be hopefully joining in this time playing for the first time as an intellectual and not a charger xD. I am now more so looking for a role-play more so than anything else. Hope to see this system up for a great game again soon.

The Name is Ethan.
V6: Gao Cong(高聰) zi: Wei Gongchengshi (威工程師) age 23
pol,int,cha,lead,war
developer/tactician
Skills: Invent, Navy(e), Civil Engineer, Siege Craft, Tactician
grenmoyo
Officer

Kingdom: Kingdom of Guzheng

Postby Mi Shu » 24 Feb 2014, 17:00

I'm so old, I forgot how to introduce myself. Wait, this isn't 3k.net, where am I?
Mi Shu
Officer

Postby Suzume » 10 May 2014, 18:14

I've kind of come across this by accident, but it has caught my interest if it is still running.
Suzume
Officer

Postby Xeniphon » 11 May 2014, 11:58

Currently we are between games and the staff is working to put some changes in place for next version. While it may be a bit of a wait the game is certainly well worth it, as you might expect considering many of us have been here for nearly 10 years--or more.

I know it seems really dead around here right now, but once we are closer to game start a lot of people will come back (they send out an email to notify everyone who doesn't want to check the site regularly) but now would also be a good time to ask questions and get some advice from those of us who have been around a while! The OOC thread in the Roleplay Forum is a good place to ask any questions you may have, but most long time members will have no problem getting a PM with any questions you might have. The Hall of Supremacy has some rules drafts for the next version that staff put up a while ago, though they are not complete they can give you some idea of what we are looking forward to. If you look in the V5 Archives you can also see the rules from the last version (in case you want to see how things worked as a whole the last time around).

It is kind of confusing for some at first since we have a lot of information, and moreso because we are currently between games with the rules for the next version not completely set, but if all else fails you can drop me a PM to figure out where to start/get some direction.
Oh well, back to the drawing board...

V6 Character: Now Undecided
Xeniphon
SimRTK's Own Cyborg
SimRTK's Own Cyborg

Postby Vemocleus » 15 May 2014, 04:18

I figure this will actually give me time to read the book, which I just began.
Vemocleus
Officer

Postby Suzume » 16 May 2014, 23:51

Xeniphon wrote:Currently we are between games and the staff is working to put some changes in place for next version. While it may be a bit of a wait the game is certainly well worth it, as you might expect considering many of us have been here for nearly 10 years--or more.

I know it seems really dead around here right now, but once we are closer to game start a lot of people will come back (they send out an email to notify everyone who doesn't want to check the site regularly) but now would also be a good time to ask questions and get some advice from those of us who have been around a while! The OOC thread in the Roleplay Forum is a good place to ask any questions you may have, but most long time members will have no problem getting a PM with any questions you might have. The Hall of Supremacy has some rules drafts for the next version that staff put up a while ago, though they are not complete they can give you some idea of what we are looking forward to. If you look in the V5 Archives you can also see the rules from the last version (in case you want to see how things worked as a whole the last time around).

It is kind of confusing for some at first since we have a lot of information, and moreso because we are currently between games with the rules for the next version not completely set, but if all else fails you can drop me a PM to figure out where to start/get some direction.

I'm glad to hear it. :) I'll do my best to study untill then then.
Suzume
Officer

Postby Thanatos » 20 May 2014, 07:08

'Allo, Nick here.

Registered a month or so ago, and then realized "Oh dear, everything is horribly dead" and decided to go check it out some point in the future and see if the game does start up again.

Answer is no, not quite yet.

Ah well.

But yeah, I've been rather interested in the whole Three Kingdoms period in general, and while not a amazing role-player, I do think I'm at least somewhat decent.

So, yeah. I'll go see y'all whenever this starts back up, I 'spose.
Thanatos
Officer

Postby Kongming999 » 22 May 2014, 02:18

Welcome, Thanatos--god of death, elder brother of Morpheus.

;)
v6 pre-game
An Shigao, Marquis of Parthia (42) 36-54-75-75-75 Charming, Networking, Riot, Rumor, Scribe, Spy, Stealth

v5: Lin Chung
Kongming999
Experienced Officer

Postby Seiryuu » 19 Jul 2014, 01:16

Uhm..well.. Hi ^_^/ My name is Zul( Not the full name, but easier to remember :D ) A normal, 19y-o boy that's currently bored at home. I prefer to be called Sei though -points at the name above- I've been interested in ROTK for quite a time(Since. . . 6 years ago perhaps?) but I don't really read the history and such and just plays the game(ROTK III & XI). I just stumbled upon this site like. . . 2h ago. I have yet to try RP-ing so I don't really know how well(or bad) I am in it "^_^ But I certainly am interested in trying it after taking a quick look at the site :3 -off to read more stuffs-
Once a General,
Once a Guardian.
A shadow beneath your fears.
He will empathize your fears.
But you will realize,
the deepest fear,
looms in the shadow.

"That's the Shadows of the Azure Dragon
Seiryuu
Officer

Kingdom: -none-

PreviousNext