why yuan tan immortal?

Free discussion, talk about whatever is on your mind.

Moderators: Game Masters, Roleplay Masters

why yuan tan immortal?

Postby luongminhquy » 12 Jul 2018, 15:14

I'm create my character in yuan shao. Yuan shao dead, his son yuan shang successor ok.
Yuan shang dead, yuan tan continue ok. But how time to me ? I'm the best hero of yuan.
Highest rank 1, have very much friend with famous hero (have lead and int high) and I'm viceroy.
But I played to 215ad yuan tan not dead. He became empero (after king). In history he dead in 205
Why he can live 10 year more than ?
luongminhquy
Officer

Kingdom: Vagabond

Re: why yuan tan immortal?

Postby thegrandmystic » 16 Jul 2018, 21:13

Which game? In ROTK X I recall at least two frustrating times where I was passed over for rulership despite being the best thing since sliced bread to the kingdom I was in! Maybe they just didn't appreciate sliced bread... :o
Simzhou: Shang Bao (21), Youthful Imperial Officer Dueling Horsemans Guy!
Nephew to Shang Song (43), Imperial Court Minister Clerk Attendant Person of Some Kind!

75-82-70-31-62
Charge, Duelist, Scout, Trample, Valor, Weaponmaster
Golden Phoenix Band (now a cavalry sub-unit of the Bundle of Bamboo Sticks Patrol Force)
thegrandmystic
OOC Brigadier General

Postby luongminhquy » 18 Jul 2018, 23:24

Sorry, RTK 13. You can try
luongminhquy
Officer

Postby luongminhquy » 30 Jul 2018, 16:05

I thing have a near answer. I'm choose became member yuan shu (because he have not son) and he is old. When I'm choose revolt him, came back to defeat and hire him. Hi is dead in 219 (when 65 year old). I think if event of history not active, one character is dead by over life span point. In now I'm playing game again and choose yuan shu but not revolt him. I want to try, if I'm member of him (not revolt) is he dead when 65 year ?
luongminhquy
Officer

Return to Kingdom Tavern