[HELP WANTED:] The Romance of the Three Kingdoms D&D RPG

Free discussion, talk about whatever is on your mind.

Moderators: Game Masters, Roleplay Masters

[HELP WANTED:] The Romance of the Three Kingdoms D&D RPG

Postby adammeier » 10 Apr 2017, 15:51

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie to the Romance of the Three Kingdoms SoSZ community. My IRC name for SimRTK and SoSZ is "Zhong" for those who are curious about me.

I am in the middle of inventing and innovating a pen-and-paper RPG version of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms by using the assets of the video games, the books, and even later in the future I will be asking people from SimRTK to possibly contribute to this piece of work.

I am currently working on a first edition/draft of this RPG and will possibly be done at the end of the week for hands-on testing of certain mechanics.
This RPG will include mechanics from previous RTK games such as debates, duels, speciality items, the attribute system, and more, while also including the open-doors RPing that SimRTK's forum accepts.

I will be willing to answer questions, but I cannot ensure I will answer all as I am working literally 24/7. Hell, I am over 20 hours deprived of sleep writing this so it can be released to people interested!
adammeier
Officer

Kingdom: Vagabond

Re: [HELP WANTED:] The Romance of the Three Kingdoms D&D RPG

Postby RCS » 12 Apr 2017, 13:29

You say help wanted, but you didn't actually say what you need. You've just told us what you're doing. Most people looking to hire workers or even volunteers generally tell them what job they need to do. :wink:
www.RichardCShaffer.com

Pre-game:
Dao Lang (43) of Wan
12-10-80-90-76
Acumen, Architect, Charming, Farmer, Logistics
RCS
Accidently Han Fu'd

Postby adammeier » 13 Apr 2017, 00:56

I will apologise on that part, @RCS.

I am looking for able-minded people to act as advisors and even potential candidates to run the first conducted campaign in the first edition of this RPG.

For those interested in the idea, but are hesitant, I am willing to show off some so-called "collateral" to show what ideas I have in store. I am still working on the first guide and character sheet, so I will be only able to show those pieces of work.
adammeier
Officer

Kingdom: Vagabond

Postby Mal Tijie » 15 Apr 2017, 16:00

IS this going to be more DnD/Pathfinder like? Or is it going to be more of a tabletop war game?
Ma Zang
82*-71-40-40-79
Aid, Inspire, Leader, Loyalty, Vehemence
Mal Tijie
Ranking Officer

Kingdom: TBD

Return to Kingdom Tavern