SimRTK Fantasy Football 2011

Free discussion, talk about whatever is on your mind.

Moderators: Game Masters, Roleplay Masters

Re: SimRTK Fantasy Football 2011

Postby SuperDianWei » 05 Sep 2013, 03:10

Wen Xu wrote:I don't have a possible upgrade at QB.

I do need... I'm not really sure. I kind of like my team.

Number 1 QB, two starting young RBs(probably could use a better one), three very strong WRs, a 850 yard TE, and the kicker for a strong offensive team. Guess I could use a better RB and a better DEF. Overall I'm pretty happy with my team. As long as I get more then 4 wins and not all of them in the first 4 weeks like last time then I will be happy.

Your team has a superior QB and great WR depth. TE is serviceable, and your Kicker is on my short list of approved kickers. Your team's biggest issue is if either A.) Eddie Lacy isn't who you think he is, or B.) any RB gets hurt. That happens, and you have some profound problems. But you already know this.
Moved on to greener pastures.

V5: Ju Si Gai (193)
75*.57*.74*.111*.107*
Acumen, Administration, Arson, Articulate, Artisan, Navy, Networking, Propaganda, Rally, Reversal, Rumor(e), Trap(e), Zeal
The Master of Writing (+75%), The General of the Rising Falcons (+20 Unit Limit, +25 TP), and The Governor of Jiang Xia

<SLM> don't make bets with people like SDW...he knows too much about everything.
SuperDianWei
Middle Aged Officer

Location: "Ladies, I'm just telling you what you need to hear!"
Kingdom: Oprah's Guest House

Postby Mat » 05 Sep 2013, 05:19

You should do draft grades on every team SDW. I'd be interested to read your thoughts on how other players drafted.

Team strength(s):
Team Weakness(es):
Best pick:
Worst pick:
Quick summary:

Could be fun. :)

Edit: I like your team, too, Wen.
Liu Shentong (162) 71-91-60-30-60 Duelist, Navy, Raid, Stealth, Valor, Weaponmaster(e)
OI
Mat
Officer With Many Posts

Postby SuperDianWei » 05 Sep 2013, 09:34

If I was going to do that, I would have done it right after the draft. Now it isn't topical anymore.

Besides, the first GMD will be coming in a short ~5 days. :wink:

EDIT - But if YOU want to write a full draft recap, not only won't I stop you, I'll leave it up on the league front page for a good week or so. :mrgreen:
Moved on to greener pastures.

V5: Ju Si Gai (193)
75*.57*.74*.111*.107*
Acumen, Administration, Arson, Articulate, Artisan, Navy, Networking, Propaganda, Rally, Reversal, Rumor(e), Trap(e), Zeal
The Master of Writing (+75%), The General of the Rising Falcons (+20 Unit Limit, +25 TP), and The Governor of Jiang Xia

<SLM> don't make bets with people like SDW...he knows too much about everything.
SuperDianWei
Middle Aged Officer

Location: "Ladies, I'm just telling you what you need to hear!"
Kingdom: Oprah's Guest House

Postby Mat » 05 Sep 2013, 10:38

SuperDianWei wrote:EDIT - But if YOU want to write a full draft recap, not only won't I stop you, I'll leave it up on the league front page for a good week or so. :mrgreen:

:lol: Not sure I have time to do every team justice right now. I might get around to it, though.
Liu Shentong (162) 71-91-60-30-60 Duelist, Navy, Raid, Stealth, Valor, Weaponmaster(e)
OI
Mat
Officer With Many Posts

Postby ShamsTron » 05 Sep 2013, 15:40

Not really sure if you can say what the best/worst picks are so close to the draft. Got to give some time to see how everything fleshes out. Last year right after the draft I wouldn't have thought Doug Martin in the 5th round would have been my best pick and Greg Jennings in 2nd would ended so badly.
Yi Jun (189)
94*-94*-78*-36-41
Skills: Aid; Charge; Inspire; Logistics (e); Loyalty; Navy; Reversal; Valor; Wall
Gold: 210
ShamsTron
Really Old Officer

Kingdom: Waffles

Previous

Return to Kingdom Tavern