RTK I-XI Discussion thread

Free discussion, talk about whatever is on your mind.

Moderators: Game Masters, Roleplay Masters

Re: RTK I-XI Discussion thread

Postby OneEyedDrgn » 04 Mar 2013, 05:16

XI is broken in a way that once you take over someone with good officers, it becomes easy mode from then on. Eliminating anyone that has the potential to grow early on like Cao Cao or Sun Jian in the early scenarios is a good way to be safe. Once they're eliminated just send everyone to jail and from there you can hire them all.

Blocking those mountain roads and plank roads with a camp to hold off enemies is a viable strategy as well. Other than that, grab Juggernaut asap, build Archer Towers, make sure you always leave 20,000+ troops behind to defend. The AI is always quick to attack you from the back when you're launching an invasion on someone else.
Beta: Zhen Langcun (23) 70-90-54-36-50 Blitz, Duelist (e), Charge, Raid, Weaponmaster
Theme
v6 (?):Zhen Xian (21) 76-81-60-41-60 Charge, Duelist (e), Investigator, Raid, Weaponmaster
Jia Yunli (24) 38-41-68-81-81 Artisan, Administration (e), Charming, Networking, Propaganda
Xun Lique (30) 67-36-81-60-70 Arrowstorm, Spy, Tactician, Wile (e), Volley

Version 5: Hao Xian zi HuXin (Lawful Good)

Anime of the season: Witch Craft Works
OneEyedDrgn
Middle Aged Officer

Location: You don't know where I've been! Just let us have our roleplaying game, simRTK!
Kingdom: Karsland

Re: RTK I-XI Discussion thread

Postby Youping » 04 Mar 2013, 10:32

I wiped Cao Cao out first imprisoned and eventually got all his officers. Now Ma Teng, Liu Bei, Yuan Shao and Liu Bao have all joined in the plunders of my my force lol. I just can't seem to get them to stop. I based at Xu Chang around the time when Li Jue was up and operating at Chang An.

Now I have left my force to the computer and they do great, but I guess I am a noob. I saved a new game when my force wiped out Ma Teng and Liu Zang. I haven't given up on my og file, but until I can come out victorious in one way or another I'm gonna play the 2nd save.

That was my problem therefore thats why I asked
V6 Zhou Wu (23)
80-90-60-40-70 (eh one can dream)
Charge, Duelist, Weapon master, more to come :/

Sukou Masu (21)
74-81-70-36-50
Ambush, Duelist (e), Loyalty, Raid, Valor, Weaponmaster
Youping
Officer With Many Posts

Previous

Return to Kingdom Tavern